KOHL's - $6 dollar And-1 Basketball Shorts Sale! vol. slickdeals

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by wcghost

i'm 22 and bout to buy my first house. you?
laugh.gif
SAM_JACKSON_CLAPPING_GIF-s480x270-57548-580.gif

Lol I'm in tears.
roll.gif
omg 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wcghost

kinda ironic, but samuel l. jackson actually is a customer of my company's nutritional supplements.

@keithsweat: dont get it "twisted" homie, you're a "nobody"!�

Cat_traps_cat.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

i had no idea and1 was still around...& i buy all my basketball shorts at walmart so i guess im strugglin too
Yea, I be grabbin up the $5 starter/nba joints with quickness

I actually prefer balling in starter shorts, the jordan shorts are too long for my tastes, even if they're in my size

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Call me elitist or a brandwhore whatever but I can only wear Nike bball shorts. Anything else just screams struggle to me. Thats a great deal though if you don't mind wearing And1

All i wear is Nike because all i wear is Nike brand sneakers...............

I wanna cop some Adidas shorts sooooo bad
frown.gif

yall should get hook up at champs or foot locker lol i never bought any athletic gear full price after high school lol always 30-50% off i just got a pair of jordan shorts for 10 lol

yo I was wearing my And 1 reversible shorts the other night to put out garbage.

Only thing is...And 1 doesn't skimp on the material...in fact they put so much material that it actually feels like their weighing me down.

These shorts were from when And 1 was in their prime so idk if their still making em like that...

I don't hoop as much as I used to so these days, shorts for the gym is all i care about.

Back
Top Bottom