Kool Moe Dee's 50 Greatest MCs

YO! He is a little off. No Dre is a no-no. Based on the way the list is though... I'm suprised he has Lauryn ahead of Lyte. DF!!!

Originally Posted by NO ESCAPIN THIS

It doesn't matter what era you come from , some of those name shouldn't be anywhere near a top 50 anything .

He can be era biased all he want`s , but Kool Moe Dee isn't top 5 or even 20 , especially puttin himself in front of LL (he lost that battle many moons ago)

Kool Moe Dee Raped LL in their battle but LL is a better artist

42.Lil Kim
?

laugh.gif

I almost hit the report button on your post when I saw queen latifah ahead of GZA and will smith next to the GZA, blasphemy. The genius deserves to be in thattop ten or very close. Also, where is the lyrical gymnast Big Daddy Kane???!

Originally Posted by WUTANGINTHACUT

I almost hit the report button on your post when I saw queen latifah ahead of GZA and will smith next to the GZA, blasphemy. The genius deserves to be in that top ten or very close. Also, where is the lyrical gymnast Big Daddy Kane???!

Kane is number 4

In the book he disses LL . . . Basically says LL has never won a battle in his life
laugh.gif
so needless to say, son is still bitter.

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

In the book he disses LL . . . Basically says LL has never won a battle in his life
laugh.gif
so needless to say, son is still bitter.

Its true LL never won a battle

I hope he has a good reason for that list. Honestly, I don't even see him as a real mc anyways. He was like P-diddy.

Originally Posted by uKnoWmy M O

dude is a clown

Chuck D before Nas?

Its funny how this bum *@#@+ put HIMSELF 5th.... -_-
You're a clown for acting like Chuck D before Nas is some major injustice.

I'm sorry but Kool Moe Dee is feelin himself wayyyyy too much by puttin himself at 5, ahead of jay, nas, biggie, just to name a few. And why isn't BigL included? That is like the biggest mystery with this book.

Back
Top Bottom