Koppin Shoes For Your Girl

im trying to kop some cavs for my girl and i was wondering if you guys that kop shoes for your girls could help me out. 
im wondering if she fits a 8.5 womens if she'll fit like a 6.5 youth or 7 in youth sizes (big kids). or do i need to get her a mens size 7?

let me know, any help would be appreciated! also i got the same question for lebrons because im gonna get her the south beaches for her when they release too.

thanks NT

i am koppin both shoes

just tryin to figure out what size to get

any help would be appreciated

Typically a woman wears two sizes down in mens from what she wears in womens so she would be 6.5 in mens. Not exactly sure what that would correlates to in youth but you could probably figure it out with a size chart.

Go with the youth sizes.

Adult sizes fit much wider and look hella off on most chics shorter than 5'7 . Most girls I know squeeze down to the largest youth size even if they really should be wearing adult sizes because they look much more cute and feminine. 

Chics with big bright clown feet FTL.

roll.gif

Get her a size 7. difference is always 1.5

Size 7Y is the same as 7 men.

I used to work at a shoe store.

thanks for the help guys.

gonna pull the trigger on the size 7 youth size in the cavs.

they got a full run of youth sizes for the south beaches coming out to so those will be kopped as well.

thanks again for the help!!

If I was in a position to I'd be some nice heels for my girl in a heartbeat.
Never been a fan of females in sneakers, I mean sneakers big clunky sneakers like Jays and Dunks.

Back
Top Bottom