Korean girls... why stay away from them?

i always wanted me a korean chick, or at least sum kinda asian
laugh.gif

They're CRAZY. Maybe these will help clarify this:

I had a Korean gf one time. We went to Six Flags during Fright Fest. It was too cold and I didn't wanna wait in lines that are about 1.5 hours long to ride something that doesn't last a minute. So I decide that we should go home. She's pissed because of this. On the way out of the town Six Flags is in, this $%# jumps out of the car and refuses to get back in (we're about 1.5 hours away from home too). I try to talk her into coming back in the car but then she starts throwing rocks at me and my car. She finally gets in the car when I lie to her about taking her to the movies when we get back home. I forgot what set her off but on the way back home on the freeway, this @#% gets mad and throws my car in park, causing us to come to a full stop on the freeway. Luckily there wasn't anyone on it.

My guy had a Korean gf too. One day, she got mad at him for whatever reason and tried to stab this man up with a kitchen knife. He gets away somehow and calls the cops. This %& then lies to the cop and says she tried to kill herself with the knife.

I had a Korean gf one time. We went to Six Flags during Fright Fest. It was too cold and I didn't wanna wait in lines that are about 1.5 hours long to ride something that doesn't last a minute. So I decide that we should go home. She's pissed because of this. On the way out of the town Six Flags is in, this $%# jumps out of the car and refuses to get back in (we're about 1.5 hours away from home too). I try to talk her into coming back in the car but then she starts throwing rocks at me and my car. She finally gets in the car when I lie to her about taking her to the movies when we get back home. I forgot what set her off but on the way back home on the freeway, this @#% gets mad and throws my car in park, causing us to come to a full stop on the freeway. Luckily there wasn't anyone on it.

My guy had a Korean gf too. One day, she got mad at him for whatever reason and tried to stab this man up with a kitchen knife. He gets away somehow and calls the cops. This %& then lies to the cop and says she tried to kill herself with the knife.

Originally Posted by jell0man

I have a similar story of one dealing with a car.  My ex jumped out of a moving car on the highway.  Apparently (or so the report states), her and her boy got in a fight while driving and she went psycho and decided to get out while the car was moving.

I have a similar story of one dealing with a car.  My ex jumped out of a moving car on the highway.  Apparently (or so the report states), her and her boy got in a fight while driving and she went psycho and decided to get out while the car was moving.

Originally Posted by wiredz3

IM SORRY BUT
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

IM SORRY BUT
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

All that irrational, violent behavior is just foreplay.
It spices things up. Nothing like an attempted stabbing to warm up the loins.

All that irrational, violent behavior is just foreplay.
It spices things up. Nothing like an attempted stabbing to warm up the loins.

I'm in Korea now and unless it's from an American chick, I don't see myself even bothering. Chicks are wizack. Pretty faces tho'.

I'm in Korea now and unless it's from an American chick, I don't see myself even bothering. Chicks are wizack. Pretty faces tho'.

Is it just me, or do Korean women, out of all the other asian ethnicities, have the thickest bodies? One almost played the role of Mayhem as I saw her walking out of gym as I was driving by.

Is it just me, or do Korean women, out of all the other asian ethnicities, have the thickest bodies? One almost played the role of Mayhem as I saw her walking out of gym as I was driving by.

Back
Top Bottom