Korean Tacos Appreciation! vol. NO East/West Coast War!!

These things are banging and i haven't had them in a year. Its the perfect - I wanna get something cheap but a party in my mouth (pause) type of food.
pimp.gif

btw. I am from NYC but I've tried both from the East Coast and West Coast. I'm not going to start a whole X > Y war, this is a Korean Tacos in general Appreciation post.

p.s. the only Korean Taco spot that I knew in NYC (Seoul Station) closed down, does anybody know of any other ones??

These things are banging and i haven't had them in a year. Its the perfect - I wanna get something cheap but a party in my mouth (pause) type of food.
pimp.gif

btw. I am from NYC but I've tried both from the East Coast and West Coast. I'm not going to start a whole X > Y war, this is a Korean Tacos in general Appreciation post.

p.s. the only Korean Taco spot that I knew in NYC (Seoul Station) closed down, does anybody know of any other ones??

NOT anything special

You're better off making them on your own at home, beats the $2-3 per taco they charge

EDIT: I wasted my 15,000 post on these overrated tacos
indifferent.gif

NOT anything special

You're better off making them on your own at home, beats the $2-3 per taco they charge

EDIT: I wasted my 15,000 post on these overrated tacos
indifferent.gif

I only speak for Cali but I think this is more of a Southern Cali thing. I had it up here in SF and it was borderline horrible. I guess I have to try it down in LA but Korean tacos are not the rage up here.

I only speak for Cali but I think this is more of a Southern Cali thing. I had it up here in SF and it was borderline horrible. I guess I have to try it down in LA but Korean tacos are not the rage up here.

If anybody wants to buy some Chinese tacos hit me up, I'm in need of some money and I'm considering all types of business ideas. Imagine....your favorite chinese dish....wrapped in a tortilla. Piffery

If anybody wants to buy some Chinese tacos hit me up, I'm in need of some money and I'm considering all types of business ideas. Imagine....your favorite chinese dish....wrapped in a tortilla. Piffery

Back
Top Bottom