Korean Tacos Appreciation! vol. NO East/West Coast War!!

Instead of waiting in line with frail herbs, just hit up the truck after an hour from when it gets there. The wait time in line will be about 30 seconds
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Instead of waiting in line with frail herbs, just hit up the truck after an hour from when it gets there. The wait time in line will be about 30 seconds
pimp.gif

Best solution.

Skip all that BS and just go to Alibi Room in Culver City (7 min from my house
pimp.gif
).  They've been posted up there for a minute, but Kogi took over the kitchen at that bar.  I still think its a bit overhyped so I refuse to wait in any line to get that stuff, but if you just wanna get some kogi tacos or a breakfast burrito to go along with your 12 pints of beer, this is the place.  Kogi + booze > only Kogi

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

pimp.gif

Best solution.

Skip all that BS and just go to Alibi Room in Culver City (7 min from my house
pimp.gif
).  They've been posted up there for a minute, but Kogi took over the kitchen at that bar.  I still think its a bit overhyped so I refuse to wait in any line to get that stuff, but if you just wanna get some kogi tacos or a breakfast burrito to go along with your 12 pints of beer, this is the place.  Kogi + booze > only Kogi

ay im surprised you guys even have some knowledge on korean food. it honestly makes me feel good to know that my culture's food is enjoyed by others. when i was little, all the white and black friends i had over would look at the kimchi on our table and be like... "
grin.gif
the F is that..?"

ay im surprised you guys even have some knowledge on korean food. it honestly makes me feel good to know that my culture's food is enjoyed by others. when i was little, all the white and black friends i had over would look at the kimchi on our table and be like... "
grin.gif
the F is that..?"

^

what are you talkin bout man? korean tacos /= korean cultural food. its some fusion food dreamed up by some pot smokin cook.

^

what are you talkin bout man? korean tacos /= korean cultural food. its some fusion food dreamed up by some pot smokin cook.

first time hearing about korean tacos when i ate at some korean restaurant in the LBC. decided to skip it. i prefer my bulgogi with rice, eggs and the other side dishes.

first time hearing about korean tacos when i ate at some korean restaurant in the LBC. decided to skip it. i prefer my bulgogi with rice, eggs and the other side dishes.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

^

lol i know that but i was just reading through what everyone was saying and some people were like "you got to put kimchi on that." i don't know a lot of non-asian folks that like to eat kimchi...

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

^

lol i know that but i was just reading through what everyone was saying and some people were like "you got to put kimchi on that." i don't know a lot of non-asian folks that like to eat kimchi...

I wish I knew how to make it myself like the guy above. But a Korean supermarket that sells Korean meat ain't that accessible for me.

But what are the ingredients in it if I were to make it?

- soft tortillas
- Korean beef/bbq/meat
- kim chee on top
- some onions and cilantro?
- any sauce?

I wish I knew how to make it myself like the guy above. But a Korean supermarket that sells Korean meat ain't that accessible for me.

- soft tortillas
- Korean beef/bbq/meat
- kim chee on top
- any sauce?

Originally Posted by ConcordFlightXI

- soft tortillas
- Korean beef/bbq/meat
- kim chee on top
- any sauce?

get some thinly sliced beef sirloin, marinate it in like soy sauce/sesame and whatever seasonings,grill it, then buy some kimchee,
and put it in a taco.

Originally Posted by ConcordFlightXI

- soft tortillas
- Korean beef/bbq/meat
- kim chee on top
- any sauce?

get some thinly sliced beef sirloin, marinate it in like soy sauce/sesame and whatever seasonings,grill it, then buy some kimchee,
and put it in a taco.

Back
Top Bottom