Kreayshawn Thread

[h1]Kreayshawn & Azealia Banks Beef On Twitter[/h1]
Rose Lilah | HNHH | Thu, 5 Jan 2012 at 12:00am

136_1325788404_kreayshawn.jpg
/www.hotnewhiphop.com/web_root/images/layout/136.png);">http://www.hotnewhiphop.c.../images/layout/136.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; background-position: 50% 50%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">
Kreayshawn definitely isn't lacking haters, and Harlem native and up & coming artist Azealia Banks seems to have added herself to the list.

Yesterday on Twitter Kreayshawn tweeted the visuals for Azealia Banks' track "212," and Azealia Banks hit her back with unfriendly words, saying, "you think you're funny? you're a dumb butch. And you can't rap. I'll sit on your face. ... Fall back #$!!."

Kreayshawn responded, confused by Banks' response: "Did I just get smashed on twitter because I was supporting a fellow female? I sure did... *confused*," she tweeted, "Come on you mad because I retweeted your link? Because I like your music? Pffff get outta here! Not a fan anymore."

Kreayshawn has since deleted the tweet for the video of Banks' song.

Azealia Banks is one out of five people that Kanye West follows on Twitter, and he has called her the "future of music," however she is unsigned for now.

Them flicks from the Murder vid lookin nice. Vid gonna be
pimp.gif

But yo who is Speak? He kinda went ham on taht Juicy J joint posted above. Someone school me.

Them flicks from the Murder vid lookin nice. Vid gonna be
pimp.gif

But yo who is Speak? He kinda went ham on taht Juicy J joint posted above. Someone school me.

Speak is a MC who gets trippy!

Nah speak is the homie from Cali, got a few songs with him... He can write and rap well, but dude just is anti the system and people probably wont dig his look
so he stays writing for others - check out his collective Apple bird

Nah speak is the homie from Cali, got a few songs with him... He can write and rap well, but dude just is anti the system and people probably wont dig his look

Originally Posted by flossb15

I don't care how he looks if he can rap like that. Matter of fact his look kinda works for me (pause lol). I'ma check Apple Bird.

Originally Posted by flossb15

I don't care how he looks if he can rap like that. Matter of fact his look kinda works for me (pause lol). I'ma check Apple Bird.

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

You can't tell me the jewish Al Borland ain't kill it at the end
laugh.gif
That's Speak, he's a rapper. 
And he co-wrote "Gucci Gucci"
im pretty sure he wrote the whole damn thing. maybe co wrote as in kreayshawn sat next to him as he wrote every single lyric, but i dont think she contributed much at all to the creative process except maybe a blunt or two and some tweets about it. 

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

You can't tell me the jewish Al Borland ain't kill it at the end
laugh.gif
That's Speak, he's a rapper. 
And he co-wrote "Gucci Gucci"
im pretty sure he wrote the whole damn thing. maybe co wrote as in kreayshawn sat next to him as he wrote every single lyric, but i dont think she contributed much at all to the creative process except maybe a blunt or two and some tweets about it. 

Back
Top Bottom