Sucker Free
���

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that was really really bad
I remember when they first showed that on MTV 2. All I could do was shake my head at that garbage. She raps like that on every track I've heard from her.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by carbon16

Damn I wish someone like Gangsta Boo would come out and wreck this fool on the mic. This chick sucks, Gucci Gucci sucks. It's not even cause she's white, her music lacks the epicness that Lil B and Sometimes Soulja Boy provide, like her music sounds empty under the beat.

indifferent.gif
what?
indifferent.gif
Whats epic about this?

Originally Posted by carbon16

Damn I wish someone like Gangsta Boo would come out and wreck this fool on the mic. This chick sucks, Gucci Gucci sucks. It's not even cause she's white, her music lacks the epicness that Lil B and Sometimes Soulja Boy provide, like her music sounds empty under the beat.

indifferent.gif
what?
indifferent.gif
Whats epic about this?

Gangsta Boo Would eat Kreayshawn's food

I rather listen to Cartier Kittens Music

Gangsta Boo Would eat Kreayshawn's food

I rather listen to Cartier Kittens Music

Did NT not add fuel to the fire when Lil B first came out? Ppl from this site were the main ppl cooking and saying "Thank You BasedGod"...now that we have an ton of artists trying to come out and be him...yall mad now? Take it for what it is or don't mess with it at all.

Did NT not add fuel to the fire when Lil B first came out? Ppl from this site were the main ppl cooking and saying "Thank You BasedGod"...now that we have an ton of artists trying to come out and be him...yall mad now? Take it for what it is or don't mess with it at all.

Originally Posted by JD161616

http://
2dvlfgi.jpg

Imma have to go to the Frisco show and support my home girl.

I can digg that a lot of people aren't feeling her rhymes,

BUT

the beat is catchy and what I really like best is her music videos.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JD161616

http://
2dvlfgi.jpg

Imma have to go to the Frisco show and support my home girl.

I can digg that a lot of people aren't feeling her rhymes,

BUT

the beat is catchy and what I really like best is her music videos.
pimp.gif

at first i just laughed it off till home girl and her crew started droppin n bombs smh....she hipster a** hell pls its bad enough with lil b

smh at the hundreds for supporting this too

at first i just laughed it off till home girl and her crew started droppin n bombs smh....she hipster a** hell pls its bad enough with lil b

smh at the hundreds for supporting this too

YouTube took down Gucci, Gucci from her account and she didn't know why.

JD told her that she doesn't own her music anymore that the record company does.

Looks like she's learning the business the hard way and didn't read her contract.

JD told her that she doesn't own her music anymore that the record company does.

Looks like she's learning the business the hard way and didn't read her contract.

Originally Posted by Furrell

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
thats the end of her "rapping" career...

hopefully she does better w/ the visuals, thats her real chance to pop anyway

Originally Posted by Furrell

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
thats the end of her "rapping" career...

hopefully she does better w/ the visuals, thats her real chance to pop anyway

Back
Top Bottom