Kreayshawn Thread

yeah, but them bay area dudes are so senseless, I can see E-40 already
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fly Guy On A G5

boy if Ross touched stretch that girl, them mmg dudes might as well stay outta the Bay. 

fixed

the homie stretch is a made man out here. dont let this lil white girl mob !@$@ fool you. he gets money out here

boy if Ross touched stretch that girl, them mmg dudes might as well stay outta the Bay. 

fixed

the homie stretch is a made man out here. dont let this lil white girl mob !@$@ fool you. he gets money out here

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

fixed

correct...stretch bout that life.

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

fixed

correct...stretch bout that life.

I like Krey and all but.....

why yall saying Ross is wrong?

Dude didn't do anything. He might of said a few words, but who cares. yall acting like he walked up to her on live TV and said something to her face. From the clip it looked like he was in the far and his homie was the one who said something.

at the end of the day....

F"%#K  A BLOG DOG, CUS ONE DAY WE GON MEET....

I like Krey and all but.....

why yall saying Ross is wrong?

Dude didn't do anything. He might of said a few words, but who cares. yall acting like he walked up to her on live TV and said something to her face. From the clip it looked like he was in the far and his homie was the one who said something.

at the end of the day....

F"%#K  A BLOG DOG, CUS ONE DAY WE GON MEET....

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

laugh.gif
@ gang violence

Disregard the fact that her and her inbred friend v-nasty started the whole thing about Ross, how she gonna claim all this *%!@ about how she's hood and from oakland, yet when things pop off then she's trying hid her skinny *$@ mop head
30t6p3b.gif
.  Her street cred is under review...

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

laugh.gif
@ gang violence

Disregard the fact that her and her inbred friend v-nasty started the whole thing about Ross, how she gonna claim all this *%!@ about how she's hood and from oakland, yet when things pop off then she's trying hid her skinny *$@ mop head
30t6p3b.gif
.  Her street cred is under review...

Originally Posted by debs 168

nothing gangsta about a frail hipster that can't rap at all that wants to make it in the industry making fun of an already established artist that hides behind her 7 ft body guard because she can't back up the words that come out of her mouth
So she was supposed to get in Ross' face and fade him up?  Oh. Manager held it down, he had no goons with him and stood his ground. What she did was dumb, but why confront her? Specially when other rappers have checked you on a record.

Pierced though, she got them Costco sample size joints but I'd still test out
pimp.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by debs 168

nothing gangsta about a frail hipster that can't rap at all that wants to make it in the industry making fun of an already established artist that hides behind her 7 ft body guard because she can't back up the words that come out of her mouth
So she was supposed to get in Ross' face and fade him up?  Oh. Manager held it down, he had no goons with him and stood his ground. What she did was dumb, but why confront her? Specially when other rappers have checked you on a record.

Pierced though, she got them Costco sample size joints but I'd still test out
pimp.gif

-The Juice

no. she was supposed to keep her mouth shut in the first place so that none of this would happen. if someone has a problem with you, you see them about it, regardless, IMHO.

Ross wasn't wrong. He didn't start this
At all.

no. she was supposed to keep her mouth shut in the first place so that none of this would happen. if someone has a problem with you, you see them about it, regardless, IMHO.

Ross wasn't wrong. He didn't start this
At all.

Regardless on who started it or not: 35 year old vs 21 year old. Come on, that's like arguing with a little kid in the grocery store.

Like everyone else mentioned, why he want to act hard now? What happened when 50 dissed him?
laugh.gif

Anyways, WOOP WOOP! SWAG!

I don't know how to upload a youtube vid here: so

Regardless on who started it or not: 35 year old vs 21 year old. Come on, that's like arguing with a little kid in the grocery store.

Like everyone else mentioned, why he want to act hard now? What happened when 50 dissed him?
laugh.gif

Anyways, WOOP WOOP! SWAG!

I don't know how to upload a youtube vid here: so

Back
Top Bottom