Kreayshawn Thread

Doesnt she talk all this goon stuff in her raps, didnt she talk about how she tried to run up on young berg and rob him. She aint innocent. She dissed Ross 3 times unprovoked cmon now this is her fault. Dudes in here defending her really tho

Also why people keep saying Ross aint never say nothing back to Jeezy and 50. He went in on Jeezy he went in on 50 even metioned his sons name. So lets no sit here and act like Ross was scared of 50 and Jeezy. Dudes got selective memory, its disgusting.

Bottom line if you not gonna stand by your words and be ready for a confrontation when you see that person, keep other artists names out your mouth especially if its disrespectful.

Doesnt she talk all this goon stuff in her raps, didnt she talk about how she tried to run up on young berg and rob him. She aint innocent. She dissed Ross 3 times unprovoked cmon now this is her fault. Dudes in here defending her really tho

Also why people keep saying Ross aint never say nothing back to Jeezy and 50. He went in on Jeezy he went in on 50 even metioned his sons name. So lets no sit here and act like Ross was scared of 50 and Jeezy. Dudes got selective memory, its disgusting.

Bottom line if you not gonna stand by your words and be ready for a confrontation when you see that person, keep other artists names out your mouth especially if its disrespectful.

meh, catchy
ohwell.gif

yall delusional thinking she has ANY pull in the BAY. I got folks in with E-40 and they can't stand her nor V-Nasty.

yall delusional thinking she has ANY pull in the BAY. I got folks in with E-40 and they can't stand her nor V-Nasty.

She's a female at the end of the day...don't run up on a female. If so..have another female approach her...at least thats how we do it out here.

She's a female at the end of the day...don't run up on a female. If so..have another female approach her...at least thats how we do it out here.

Originally Posted by debs 168

no. she was supposed to keep her mouth shut in the first place so that none of this would happen. if someone has a problem with you, you see them about it, regardless, IMHO.
Ok. But who in rap has ever kept their mouth shut? One of the foundations of rap is to diss somone. A lot of you are selective as hell when it comes to certain issues in hip-hop.

-The Juice

no. she was supposed to keep her mouth shut in the first place so that none of this would happen. if someone has a problem with you, you see them about it, regardless, IMHO.
Ok. But who in rap has ever kept their mouth shut? One of the foundations of rap is to diss somone. A lot of you are selective as hell when it comes to certain issues in hip-hop.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by 0renthalJames

-The Juice

Quite a few people have/are doing their thing without having ever got at someone

-The Juice

Quite a few people have/are doing their thing without having ever got at someone

Originally Posted by jefffort5

and that's what people don't understand,  does ross have a legit reason to be mad at her? YES HE DOES, but to have his goons run up on her is a bad look for him,  have some girl check her instead.  same with the dj vlad siutation where a few of his boys jumped dj vlad which to me is a coward move since it shoulda been 1 on 1.

at the end of the day though ross is a coward that picks his battles to me.  this man 50 cent disrespected you in the worst way by parading around with your son  and another man you have problems with that can beat you up.  to me that's crossing the line,  the babymom part was foul too but in that case a bird is going to be a bird, but the part with his son was over the line.  if ross really wanted to confront someone over something that should've been the situation and i don't wanna hear the 50 don't go to award shows cop out.  there's ways he could get at 50 but he never did outside of a few corny diss songs.

Originally Posted by jefffort5

and that's what people don't understand,  does ross have a legit reason to be mad at her? YES HE DOES, but to have his goons run up on her is a bad look for him,  have some girl check her instead.  same with the dj vlad siutation where a few of his boys jumped dj vlad which to me is a coward move since it shoulda been 1 on 1.

at the end of the day though ross is a coward that picks his battles to me.  this man 50 cent disrespected you in the worst way by parading around with your son  and another man you have problems with that can beat you up.  to me that's crossing the line,  the babymom part was foul too but in that case a bird is going to be a bird, but the part with his son was over the line.  if ross really wanted to confront someone over something that should've been the situation and i don't wanna hear the 50 don't go to award shows cop out.  there's ways he could get at 50 but he never did outside of a few corny diss songs.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

-The Juice

Not to sound like I'm getting at you but umm can you give a few names??

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

-The Juice

Not to sound like I'm getting at you but umm can you give a few names??

And one of the foundations of rap is to see someone that had something to say about you.

Back
Top Bottom