Kreayshawn Thread

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

Originally Posted by three2three

Stretch says Ross was banging blood...if that is true, I will pump Kreyshawn and V-Nasty to superstardom. I can't stand everyone thinking their bloods because they pay their blood bodyguards for the pass.

he was, in the video you can hear him yelling "waddupp bloooddd"
30t6p3b.gif

The video isn't working for me right now but I thought I heard him say "I will cuz" isn't that counterproductive 

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

Stretch says Ross was banging blood...if that is true, I will pump Kreyshawn and V-Nasty to superstardom. I can't stand everyone thinking their bloods because they pay their blood bodyguards for the pass.

30t6p3b.gif

The video isn't working for me right now but I thought I heard him say "I will cuz" isn't that counterproductive 

i heard "waddupp bloooddd" as well. i think there's another video with subtitles  

StaXX wrote:
I know plenty of people who use blood/cuz and they don't bang.
I use cuz ALL the time.

the opposite for me when the use of "blood" is used. i agree for the use of "cuz" though. majority of the ones that use "cuz" don't bang.

again, i'm going from what i've encountered and heard of. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

30t6p3b.gif

i heard "waddupp bloooddd" as well. i think there's another video with subtitles  

StaXX wrote:
I know plenty of people who use blood/cuz and they don't bang.
I use cuz ALL the time.

the opposite for me when the use of "blood" is used. i agree for the use of "cuz" though. majority of the ones that use "cuz" don't bang.

again, i'm going from what i've encountered and heard of. 
grin.gif

well the bay says blood as slang. Everyone in L.A. says cuh around comfortable settings. You can't throw around blood or cuh just anywhere in Los Angeles.

I guess. Ross is lame for false claiming either way

well the bay says blood as slang. Everyone in L.A. says cuh around comfortable settings. You can't throw around blood or cuh just anywhere in Los Angeles.

I guess. Ross is lame for false claiming either way

[h1][/h1]
[h1]V-Nasty To Stop Using Using The N-Word[/h1]
by Sean Ryon

posted August 31, 2011 at 8:18PM EDT | 178 comments

V-Nasty-N_Word-hhdx.jpg

The White Girl Mob's most controversial member V-Nasty says she'll stop saying the n-word in her music

Although Kreayshawn's tiff with Rick Ross at the VMAs may have earned her White Girl Mob crew notoriety this past week, it was associate V-Nasty's unapologetic use of the n-word that may have gained the Cali collective the most amount of infamy. Now, in a surprising turn of events, V-Nasty says that she will now stop using the controversial word in her music as well as her daily life.

In a recent video from Persona Magazine, V-Nasty explained how being raised in an impoverished section of Oakland gave her the impression that it was okay to use the n-word. As she and her White Girl Mob partners gained a larger buzz, however, she quickly learned that people from outside the Bay weren't be so accepting of her use of the word.

"I'm even thinking about giving up [saying the n-word]," she said. "I'm not faking [when I say it]...It's diversity...It's crazy because I'll be with my partners doing my everyday thing, but now, everybody's making it known, like, 'Oh, she said the n-word and she's white.' Now, I'm seeing that it's different other places, so when I'm in the hood with my best friend...I shouldn't even being thinking about that *%$*. They the ones making me think about that *%$*, bruh. I wasn't raised off no colors or nothing, bruh...I ain't racist."

Fellow Bay Area rapper Mistah F.A.B. also chimed in on the issue. Although he doesn't defend her use of the word, he says that he recognizes the racially neutral context in which she said it. He added that many people of different races in Oakland use the n-word in an affectionate manner, and that V-Nasty's detractors shouldn't be that naive in thinking that some people of other races from their respective hometowns aren't using the word in a non-racial manner as well.

"At the end of the day, if we're talking about abolishing this word, then that's something I can humble myself to. But if we're talking about who can say [it], then we've got a whole lot of fighting to do," he said. "Along today's line of activism...Whites, Mexicans, Latins, Filipinos, Samoans, anybody else says '!!*@$' more than African-Americans do. You could be like this, 'You was at Sea World the other day? You see Seamu? That !!*@$ Seamu is a fool'...where it's like, 'Oh, I'm racist for calling the whale a !!*@$?'"

He added, "What makes me mad is motha****as acting like it don't go on. We from Oakland, this *%$* goes on, like every corner we've got a Mexican on the corner like, 'Oh, what's up my !!*@$?'...The Afghan at the store, 'Oh my cousin, what's up my !!*@$?' Motha****as acting like this *%$* don't go on. This *%$* goes on on the regular...At the end of the day, [V-Nasty's] not a racist. It's up to us to show the difference because [she] ain't never left Oakland...[and she's] thinking this *%$* goes on in every hood."

This isn't the first time Fabby Davis, Jr. has spoken up for V-Nasty and the White Girl Mob. The Bay Area rapper also backed her up this past June, saying that not only does Oakland have a different racial environment, but that V-Nasty's street cred authenticates her usage of the word. 

The full video can be seen below.

Link

[h1][/h1]
by Sean Ryon

V-Nasty-N_Word-hhdx.jpg

The White Girl Mob's most controversial member V-Nasty says she'll stop saying the n-word in her music

Although Kreayshawn's tiff with Rick Ross at the VMAs may have earned her White Girl Mob crew notoriety this past week, it was associate V-Nasty's unapologetic use of the n-word that may have gained the Cali collective the most amount of infamy. Now, in a surprising turn of events, V-Nasty says that she will now stop using the controversial word in her music as well as her daily life.

In a recent video from Persona Magazine, V-Nasty explained how being raised in an impoverished section of Oakland gave her the impression that it was okay to use the n-word. As she and her White Girl Mob partners gained a larger buzz, however, she quickly learned that people from outside the Bay weren't be so accepting of her use of the word.

"I'm even thinking about giving up [saying the n-word]," she said. "I'm not faking [when I say it]...It's diversity...It's crazy because I'll be with my partners doing my everyday thing, but now, everybody's making it known, like, 'Oh, she said the n-word and she's white.' Now, I'm seeing that it's different other places, so when I'm in the hood with my best friend...I shouldn't even being thinking about that *%$*. They the ones making me think about that *%$*, bruh. I wasn't raised off no colors or nothing, bruh...I ain't racist."

Fellow Bay Area rapper Mistah F.A.B. also chimed in on the issue. Although he doesn't defend her use of the word, he says that he recognizes the racially neutral context in which she said it. He added that many people of different races in Oakland use the n-word in an affectionate manner, and that V-Nasty's detractors shouldn't be that naive in thinking that some people of other races from their respective hometowns aren't using the word in a non-racial manner as well.

"At the end of the day, if we're talking about abolishing this word, then that's something I can humble myself to. But if we're talking about who can say [it], then we've got a whole lot of fighting to do," he said. "Along today's line of activism...Whites, Mexicans, Latins, Filipinos, Samoans, anybody else says '!!*@$' more than African-Americans do. You could be like this, 'You was at Sea World the other day? You see Seamu? That !!*@$ Seamu is a fool'...where it's like, 'Oh, I'm racist for calling the whale a !!*@$?'"

He added, "What makes me mad is motha****as acting like it don't go on. We from Oakland, this *%$* goes on, like every corner we've got a Mexican on the corner like, 'Oh, what's up my !!*@$?'...The Afghan at the store, 'Oh my cousin, what's up my !!*@$?' Motha****as acting like this *%$* don't go on. This *%$* goes on on the regular...At the end of the day, [V-Nasty's] not a racist. It's up to us to show the difference because [she] ain't never left Oakland...[and she's] thinking this *%$* goes on in every hood."

This isn't the first time Fabby Davis, Jr. has spoken up for V-Nasty and the White Girl Mob. The Bay Area rapper also backed her up this past June, saying that not only does Oakland have a different racial environment, but that V-Nasty's street cred authenticates her usage of the word. 

Link

iight im seein alot of sideline _'s commenting on a game they've never played... in short: It aint checkers, it's chess, but with a grey area. Like this one...when a lowly female that prolly sucked her way to where she is comes at u and your HUSTLE sideways..of course you gon handle that asap or all the real playmakers whether friend or foe are gonna lose alot of respect that they may have had for you for not checking this lil beesh.
At the end of the day, this is business, they're not really on some gutta shht...Ross HAD to address her because what she said could turn the knobs on Ross' faucet a lil to the right if you can catch that wave..

Ross x 50/Jeezy ongoing 'beef' = relevance and $$$$ for all parties involved

Ross x wgm ongoing 'beef' = 
indifferent.gif
 for Ross and recognition/credibility for wgm

I didn't want to bring race into the equation, but it is what it is...and she's a white, female, gangsta rapper
eyes.gif
...come on. As the knowledgable women say, "Don't put yourself in a mans position if you're not prepared to get treated like one."

There are rules of engagement and the wgm are habitual line-steppers, if they're really bout that life, go at some female rapper, they know Ross has everything to lose if he touched them or sent ('put a hit out', cause they'll def spin it that way) a girl to beat em up.

I've been fiendin for someone like La Chat to go in on these !$$@!#, cant stand em.

SMH @ all the captains in here tho, type of _s to throw their coats over a puddle for some broad to cross the street in the middle of a T-Storm. Get the P off that pedestal and put those greenbacks up there guys.

30t6p3b.gif
 @ me for wasting time in a kreayon thread

iight im seein alot of sideline _'s commenting on a game they've never played... in short: It aint checkers, it's chess, but with a grey area. Like this one...when a lowly female that prolly sucked her way to where she is comes at u and your HUSTLE sideways..of course you gon handle that asap or all the real playmakers whether friend or foe are gonna lose alot of respect that they may have had for you for not checking this lil beesh.
At the end of the day, this is business, they're not really on some gutta shht...Ross HAD to address her because what she said could turn the knobs on Ross' faucet a lil to the right if you can catch that wave..

Ross x 50/Jeezy ongoing 'beef' = relevance and $$$$ for all parties involved

Ross x wgm ongoing 'beef' = 
indifferent.gif
 for Ross and recognition/credibility for wgm

I didn't want to bring race into the equation, but it is what it is...and she's a white, female, gangsta rapper
eyes.gif
...come on. As the knowledgable women say, "Don't put yourself in a mans position if you're not prepared to get treated like one."

There are rules of engagement and the wgm are habitual line-steppers, if they're really bout that life, go at some female rapper, they know Ross has everything to lose if he touched them or sent ('put a hit out', cause they'll def spin it that way) a girl to beat em up.

I've been fiendin for someone like La Chat to go in on these !$$@!#, cant stand em.

SMH @ all the captains in here tho, type of _s to throw their coats over a puddle for some broad to cross the street in the middle of a T-Storm. Get the P off that pedestal and put those greenbacks up there guys.

30t6p3b.gif
 @ me for wasting time in a kreayon thread

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

in short: It aint checkers, it's chess

Stopped reading after this.

Can we PLEASE have a moratorium on this damn phrase? The corniest most over used line in Hip-Hop history. The "game" aint that difficult. In both board games, the goal is to knock peices off and or block someone. So this chess vs checkers logic is ******ed.

in short: It aint Burger King, it's McDonalds

-The Juice

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

in short: It aint checkers, it's chess

Stopped reading after this.

Can we PLEASE have a moratorium on this damn phrase? The corniest most over used line in Hip-Hop history. The "game" aint that difficult. In both board games, the goal is to knock peices off and or block someone. So this chess vs checkers logic is ******ed.

in short: It aint Burger King, it's McDonalds

-The Juice

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

[h1][/h1]
by Sean Ryon

V-Nasty-N_Word-hhdx.jpg

Although Kreayshawn's tiff with Rick Ross at the VMAs�may have earned her White Girl Mob crew notoriety this past week, it was associate V-Nasty's unapologetic use of the n-word that may have gained the Cali collective the most amount of infamy. Now, in a surprising turn of events, V-Nasty says that she will now stop using the controversial word in her music as well as her daily life.

This isn't the first time Fabby Davis, Jr. has spoken up for V-Nasty and the White Girl Mob. The Bay Area rapper also backed her up this past June, saying that not only does Oakland have a different racial environment, but that V-Nasty's street cred authenticates her usage of the word.�

Link

Uhhhh, she said nothing about her not usin' the word anymore.
Well, at least she admits she was ignorant, and didn't know.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

[h1][/h1]
by Sean Ryon

V-Nasty-N_Word-hhdx.jpg

Although Kreayshawn's tiff with Rick Ross at the VMAs�may have earned her White Girl Mob crew notoriety this past week, it was associate V-Nasty's unapologetic use of the n-word that may have gained the Cali collective the most amount of infamy. Now, in a surprising turn of events, V-Nasty says that she will now stop using the controversial word in her music as well as her daily life.

This isn't the first time Fabby Davis, Jr. has spoken up for V-Nasty and the White Girl Mob. The Bay Area rapper also backed her up this past June, saying that not only does Oakland have a different racial environment, but that V-Nasty's street cred authenticates her usage of the word.�

Link

Uhhhh, she said nothing about her not usin' the word anymore.
Well, at least she admits she was ignorant, and didn't know.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by anthonyoj

I fully agree that it's lame of Ross to try and do act tough towards Kreayshawn and not do anything to 50 when 50 dissed him insanely hard.

exactly and my thing is how 50 dissed him.  the whole think with bringing his kid in it not just in a rap lyric but actually spending time with the mans kid was taking it to a whole other level.

im not buying the 50 don't show up to events talk either because he's been to plenty events and if ross really wanted to reach him somehow it could happen.   thing is if 50 and ross were to get in a fight i honestly think 50 would win.

Where was Rawse suppose to meet Fif at? Fif is never around other rappers.
laugh.gif
He never goes to clubs where rappers are at. He's never at award shows. How the hell you gonna catch Fif? You'll find Pac before you see Fif. And even then you got 30 bodyguards there. Fif ain't been to a award show since Ja Rule and him were beefing hard. When he started beefing with Cam, Rawse, Fat Joe, etc. he stopped showing up.

And Rawse didn't even do nothing to her lil' scary ++%. I'll give her credit. Atleast she talked *%* and showed up to a award show. Maybe she thought Rawse wouldn't get invited? I want to see her show up to the BET Awards or the Hip Hop Awards. She's out of her element then.

As a white rapper whether you like it or not there are certain boundaries you can't step over. Everyone before her knew them. Paul Wall knew them. Bubba Sparxxx knew them. Eminem knows them. But for some reason she thinks she can just come into the game saying anything she wants including the N word like she's made of teflon? She needs to get checked and Stretch needs to put her in her place because he knows how *%* goes down.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

and that's what people don't understand,  does ross have a legit reason to be mad at her? YES HE DOES, but to have his goons run up on her is a bad look for him,  have some girl check her instead.  same with the dj vlad siutation where a few of his boys jumped dj vlad which to me is a coward move since it shoulda been 1 on 1.

at the end of the day though ross is a coward that picks his battles to me.  this man 50 cent disrespected you in the worst way by parading around with your son  and another man you have problems with that can beat you up.  to me that's crossing the line,  the babymom part was foul too but in that case a bird is going to be a bird, but the part with his son was over the line.  if ross really wanted to confront someone over something that should've been the situation and i don't wanna hear the 50 don't go to award shows cop out.  there's ways he could get at 50 but he never did outside of a few corny diss songs.
Nah this %%@@+ is running around talking reckless, n this n that...her and vnasty....she needed to get checked. Its not like Ross was even in her face...ya'll taking this $$## too far.
Seriously. The video I saw Rawse wasn't even ANYWHERE near them cats.
laugh.gif
He's like 50 feet away from them chics. Dudes are taking this way too FAR. Riding for a chic that don't even like them.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by anthonyoj

I fully agree that it's lame of Ross to try and do act tough towards Kreayshawn and not do anything to 50 when 50 dissed him insanely hard.

exactly and my thing is how 50 dissed him.  the whole think with bringing his kid in it not just in a rap lyric but actually spending time with the mans kid was taking it to a whole other level.

im not buying the 50 don't show up to events talk either because he's been to plenty events and if ross really wanted to reach him somehow it could happen.   thing is if 50 and ross were to get in a fight i honestly think 50 would win.

Where was Rawse suppose to meet Fif at? Fif is never around other rappers.
laugh.gif
He never goes to clubs where rappers are at. He's never at award shows. How the hell you gonna catch Fif? You'll find Pac before you see Fif. And even then you got 30 bodyguards there. Fif ain't been to a award show since Ja Rule and him were beefing hard. When he started beefing with Cam, Rawse, Fat Joe, etc. he stopped showing up.

And Rawse didn't even do nothing to her lil' scary ++%. I'll give her credit. Atleast she talked *%* and showed up to a award show. Maybe she thought Rawse wouldn't get invited? I want to see her show up to the BET Awards or the Hip Hop Awards. She's out of her element then.

As a white rapper whether you like it or not there are certain boundaries you can't step over. Everyone before her knew them. Paul Wall knew them. Bubba Sparxxx knew them. Eminem knows them. But for some reason she thinks she can just come into the game saying anything she wants including the N word like she's made of teflon? She needs to get checked and Stretch needs to put her in her place because he knows how *%* goes down.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

and that's what people don't understand,  does ross have a legit reason to be mad at her? YES HE DOES, but to have his goons run up on her is a bad look for him,  have some girl check her instead.  same with the dj vlad siutation where a few of his boys jumped dj vlad which to me is a coward move since it shoulda been 1 on 1.

at the end of the day though ross is a coward that picks his battles to me.  this man 50 cent disrespected you in the worst way by parading around with your son  and another man you have problems with that can beat you up.  to me that's crossing the line,  the babymom part was foul too but in that case a bird is going to be a bird, but the part with his son was over the line.  if ross really wanted to confront someone over something that should've been the situation and i don't wanna hear the 50 don't go to award shows cop out.  there's ways he could get at 50 but he never did outside of a few corny diss songs.
Nah this %%@@+ is running around talking reckless, n this n that...her and vnasty....she needed to get checked. Its not like Ross was even in her face...ya'll taking this $$## too far.
Seriously. The video I saw Rawse wasn't even ANYWHERE near them cats.
laugh.gif
He's like 50 feet away from them chics. Dudes are taking this way too FAR. Riding for a chic that don't even like them.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom