Kris Humphries and Kim K. done already? That was fast

During the wedding rehearsal and party, it was clear that they really don't "like" each other. The atmosphere was always mad tense. He's way too traditional for a hollywood broad like that.

Let a regular dude get a crack at it
nerd.gif

she got payed 18mill i think. to show a 2hr special of her wedding.

yall horn balls made the wack chick. what yall surprised about?

dont worry she will be in spandex on MTO. tomorrow morning. so called pumping gas,working out,shopping

Originally Posted by MasterChef

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

Very unstable chick bet you she got that mean [{}] game though

someone never saw that video ...
with a body like hers who cares though? I'd gladly do all the work every single night
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

dude couldnt take the Ray J sextape screenshots we sent him daily on twitter, finally got to him.
I RT a bunch of those 
20110128203738!Trollface.png

She wanna get her brand out there let me hit it in only POV angles so that the public is in a frenzy of who is the mystery @#%. Then I go on a rampage and start smashing all of the celebrity women in the POV angle. Hol up... that's my plan to launch my career......nvm.

she's a rat, just not from the hood. Problem is these bammas don't know how to use da pimp hand, I could make dat b fall in love
roll.gif

Chick like her needs somebody like Deion Sanders. A cat that loves the spotlight more than she does.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Chick like her needs somebody like Deion Sanders. A cat that loves the spotlight more than she does.

She wouldn't even let my man shine at his own Super Bowl.

3324c3e5ba074715a394c175ceb3d0b1.jpg

roll.gif

My dude like
eek.gif
x
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom