Krispy Kreme Strawberry Cake Donut Appreciation

Originally Posted by TNW

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Unless u eat a 100% clean diet, shut up about donuts. Having one every now and then doesnt hurt.
QFT

idiots wanna complain about donuts but I met they drink alcohol or smoke

sick.gif
Ewww... Smoke, Drink AND eat donuts? DISGUSTING!

damn they closed the KK near my house, plus I already have diabetes so nothing bad can happen to me

Originally Posted by limonyfresh

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Custard filled >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This, no contest.
pimp.gif
Ain't nothing better than these and Crullers...

I need that Strawberry cake in my life one time though

I had one, but it was way too sweet for me.  I'll stick with the chocolate glazed.

Unless u eat a 100% clean diet, shut up about donuts. Having one every now and then doesnt hurt.
Exactly. This happens any time someone makes a thread about food or desserts, people come through with the 
sick.gif
 face about how awful they are. No *%%+ they're awful for you, but that doesn't make you an evil person if you eat one once in awhile
laugh.gif
If you eat well and regularly exercise, an occasional fast food meal, donut, etc. doesn't mean you're going to immediately gain 300 pounds.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

(on left) Grabbed two of these on the way into the office today...Pure crack.
Going by first thing tomorrow morning for the relapse.

krispy-kreme-donut-drink-fruit-stand.jpg
do want!!!!!!!!

DUNKIN DONUTS HAS THESE.. I HAVE YET TO TRY THEM.. BUT THEY HAVE THEM.....

laugh.gif
i remember when i hyped up the White chocolate Oreos....

I could probably sneak one in as a cheat but I feel like my stomach won't be able to handle it....it looks way too sweet.

damn those donuts looks good. Do they have those at every KK locations? Might have to make a trip to Roseville today

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Exactly. This happens any time someone makes a thread about food or desserts, people come through with the 
sick.gif
 face about how awful they are. No *%%+ they're awful for you, but that doesn't make you an evil person if you eat one once in awhile
laugh.gif
If you eat well and regularly exercise, an occasional fast food meal, donut, etc. doesn't mean you're going to immediately gain 300 pounds.
!%+$ grinds my gears, man.  Dudes are quick to get on their culinary high-horses like they don't have vices in life. 

Do you honestly think someone is going to walk into KK or DD thinking that what they're about to eat is a  healthy option?  No.  Why do we do it?  Because donuts taste good.  If I go out to eat, I'm not counting calories.  If I want a piece of cheesecake or a chocolate cookie, I'll get it.  It's all about moderation.  Like you said, if you eat well and regularly exercise, foods like donuts, burgers, etc will not hurt. 

$%@%+ w. the "taste like that good cancer" @+!+%%@%
30t6p3b.gif
  I hope dude goes on the same BS crusade when folks make threads about what seasonal beer they're trying (enjoy your liver damage)...or going to the beach (enjoy your skin cancer)...or trying to find a new barber (enjoy not having sanitary clippers on your head), etc....

Dudes are really ridiculous on here.

/rant

looks insane, I'd give it a try, but haven't had Krispy Kreme in forever since they closed down the closest one to me

Originally Posted by Big J 33

sick.gif
laugh.gif
!%+$ grinds my gears, man.  Dudes are quick to get on their culinary high-horses like they don't have vices in life. 

Do you honestly think someone is going to walk into KK or DD thinking that what they're about to eat is a  healthy option?  No.  Why do we do it?  Because donuts taste good.  If I go out to eat, I'm not counting calories.  If I want a piece of cheesecake or a chocolate cookie, I'll get it.  It's all about moderation.  Like you said, if you eat well and regularly exercise, foods like donuts, burgers, etc will not hurt. 

$%@%+ w. the "taste like that good cancer" @+!+%%@%
30t6p3b.gif
  I hope dude goes on the same BS crusade when folks make threads about what seasonal beer they're trying (enjoy your liver damage)...or going to the beach (enjoy your skin cancer)...or trying to find a new barber (enjoy not having sanitary clippers on your head), etc....

Dudes are really ridiculous on here.

/rant
clap.gif

Back
Top Bottom