KRS-One and politics

Everyone, including all these fake politickin' MC's want to point fingers at politicians, mayors, governors & presidents on why this wholeeconomy sucks. But the truth of the matter is, it's the federal reserve in Washington D.C. (which is privately owned by European Bankers btw, not by theU.S govt) that's SCREWING EVERYONE.

KRS-One nails it. He knows. Everyone listen up.

SAY THE WORD OVERSEER LIKE A SAMPLE

overseer. overseer. overseer.
officer officer officer officer!!!

KRS stays yellin
laugh.gif

50 years down the line you can start this
cause we'll be the old school artist
and even at that time I'll sing a rhyme
a brand new style, ruthless and wild
playing around spending money have fun
cause even then...I'm still #1

but really his freestyle in that vid was a lil whack. and I don't really see how the Fed is more responsible than the banks that started making subprimeloans

I always respect his quest for knowledge and how he's not as extreme as like Dead Prez or Public Enemy but in this case ehhh

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by DeeNyce

Everyone listen up.

To KRS-One?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wow. Wouldn't think ayone would laugh at the man who's been spitting before Hip Hop was even called Hip Hop. Who you listen to down in florida?FLO-RIDAH? ROSS?

I been saying this all the time how much power banks have...its even deeper then that.. one of the reason why i refused to jump on the bandwagon during theelection and I held my peace and observed. Alot of people are focused on the puppet and not the puppet master. Its the puppet master thats unseen working inthe background pulling the stings..so whos really running things?! think about it

Everyone listen up.

To KRS-One?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wow. Wouldn't think ayone would laugh at the man who's been spitting before Hip Hop was even called Hip Hop. Who you listen to down in florida? FLO-RIDAH? ROSS?

You lame for that. KRS has said some of the dumbest things Ive heard in past interviews. I cant take that dude serious outside of the booth. He is rightthough, but who doesn't know this..

I am a huge KRS fan, been listening since the Criminal Minded album (yeah I no I am old, haha). His quality of music has declined, but his knowledge has alwaysbeen on point. My older cousin has worked with him side by side for the past 15 years on community programs and I have had the oppurtunity to speak with him onquite a few occasions. This guy is really well educated. What I dig about him is he studies a topic from every possible angle. I can't see the videoposted, but I am sure he is dropping science nonetheless.

Everyone listen up.

To KRS-One?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wow. Wouldn't think ayone would laugh at the man who's been spitting before Hip Hop was even called Hip Hop. Who you listen to down in florida? FLO-RIDAH? ROSS?

You lame for that. KRS has said some of the dumbest things Ive heard in past interviews. I cant take that dude serious outside of the booth. He is right though, but who doesn't know this..

KRS and dumbest things? He's the most intellectual RAPPER in the game. Make some use of your 21k post count.

Everyone listen up.

To KRS-One?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You lame for that. KRS has said some of the dumbest things Ive heard in past interviews. I cant take that dude serious outside of the booth. He is right though, but who doesn't know this..

KRS and dumbest things? He's the most intellectual RAPPER in the game. Make some use of your 21k post count.

No thanks.

Everyone listen up.

To KRS-One?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

No thanks.

you have some nerve talking about KRS-One, with some techno "As The Rush Comes by motorcycle" bull$%^# in your profile.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this is the same guy that (from Wikipedia):

"was asked about why hiphop has not engaged the current situation more (meaning 9/11), my response was "because it does not affect us, or at least wedon't perceive that it affects us, 9/11 happened to them". I went on to say that "I am speaking for the culture now; I am not speaking mypersonal opinion." I continued to say; "9/11 affected them down the block; the rich, the powerful those that are oppressing us as a culture. Sony,RCA or BMG, Universal, the radio stations, Clear Channel, Viacom with BET and MTV, those are our oppressors, those are the people that we're trying toovercome in hiphop everyday, this is a daily thing. We cheered when 9/11 happened in New York and say that proudly here. Because when we weredown at the trade center we were getting hit over the head by cops, told that we can't come in this building, hustled down to the train station because ofthe way we dressed and talked, and so on, we were racially profiled. So, when the planes hit the building we were like, "mmmm, justice."

so eff him for "cheering" for thousands of NYers dying, just show's how he'd rather be the 'militant',' controversial' typeand act like he's smarter than everyone when he's spitting garbage just to keep his name in the news (he hasn't been relevant in over 10 years) bche can't keep his career alive otherwise....i'd never listen to anything he has to say politically after that, and i have no respect for him

wrote:

Mangudai954 wrote:

DeeNyce wrote:

Everyone listen up.

To KRS-One?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wow. Wouldn't think ayone would laugh at the man who's been spitting before Hip Hop was even called Hip Hop. Who you listen to down in florida?
FLO-RIDAH? ROSS?

I actually agree with this dude...

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

wrote:

Mangudai954 wrote:

DeeNyce wrote:

Everyone listen up.

To KRS-One?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wow. Wouldn't think ayone would laugh at the man who's been spitting before Hip Hop was even called Hip Hop. Who you listen to down in florida?
FLO-RIDAH? ROSS?

I actually agree with this dude...

roll.gif
That guy Ben Baller was just on the new Kool Kidz video withEstelle.....

Everyone listen up.

To KRS-One?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

this is the same guy that (from Wikipedia):

"was asked about why hiphop has not engaged the current situation more (meaning 9/11), my response was "because it does not affect us, or at least we don't perceive that it affects us, 9/11 happened to them". I went on to say that "I am speaking for the culture now; I am not speaking my personal opinion." I continued to say; "9/11 affected them down the block; the rich, the powerful those that are oppressing us as a culture. Sony, RCA or BMG, Universal, the radio stations, Clear Channel, Viacom with BET and MTV, those are our oppressors, those are the people that we're trying to overcome in hiphop everyday, this is a daily thing. We cheered when 9/11 happened in New York and say that proudly here. Because when we were down at the trade center we were getting hit over the head by cops, told that we can't come in this building, hustled down to the train station because of the way we dressed and talked, and so on, we were racially profiled. So, when the planes hit the building we were like, "mmmm, justice."

so eff him for "cheering" for thousands of NYers dying, just show's how he'd rather be the 'militant',' controversial' type and act like he's smarter than everyone when he's spitting garbage just to keep his name in the news (he hasn't been relevant in over 10 years) bc he can't keep his career alive otherwise....i'd never listen to anything he has to say politically after that, and i have no respect for him
eh...if it's from Wiki, take it w. a grain of salt....is there a credible source that has the same quote from KRS?

Originally Posted by ago225

Everyone listen up.

To KRS-One?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Thats not saying much.

Back
Top Bottom