Ksteezy ruined my life b

This thread.
laugh.gif

:lol: Good thread.

Makes me wonder how many other ppl be in that dressing better thread be taking advice from questionable NTers :lol:

:rofl: @ Diego still leaning on what Steezy did as an excuse. Bottom line is she didn't know it was you. You could've still approached her and told her your name was anything else. Could've lied and said you came from 1st class if your game was good enough to get that mile high top.

This is her "I have real hair, a real mass, and I'm taller than all you instagram model dwarfs" Face.
i dont care if the hairs real as long as you can pull it , mass has got to be nice , not big , i mentioned karrueche , cassie , and mercedeh who obviously have no work done down there.......and tall girls are 
sick.gif
 ......shorties , literally b .

Dudes in here still crushing on ugly white girls though? :x

Please no thread derail.

Last edited:
lol ksteezy and Diego's back and forth is always appreciated. Almost makes me believe that NTers are decent, fun dudes to bro out and grab beers with. Almost...

Ahhhh man.
Those pics so bad.

That was the night we gave steezy water and told him it was vodka cause he wasn't handling his liquor right.

Last edited:
lol that's your face diego diego ... and you blamed steezy for why you aint slide draya? with that face? like, that's your face b?

them pit stains doh. 2 shirts. you musty at the party

steezy is that jacket real leather? explain this struggle party situation in the background

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom