Kube 93 and Movin 92.5

Why must these Seattle radio suck so bad as far as selection goes?

One can only hear Lil Wayne and T.I. so many times in one day. I swear...

And Movin used to be hot, now their just like Kube with the occasional old skool song pepper'd in.

smh.gif
- Safari​

x104.1 is where it's at, too bad their signal is weak

sometimes 90.9 surprises me too...otherwise, straight iPod status

i cant remember the last time i listened to the radio. someone jacked the antenna off my car at school and i was actually happy cuz now my car looks better loli didnt care about losing my radio stations

92.5 at least mixes old school stuff in with new, and I like the randomness. KUBE has been wack for YEARS. Even the Old School Lunch is played out. Same songsover and over. I actually like the DJs on Kube, for the most part (Shellie Hart, Eric Powers, Eddie Francis and the Night Time Players), but the station isworthless, music-wise.

Eddie's my dude (went to school with him) but I never hear his show cause i dont listen to Kube aside from T-man or the occasional weekened listen on myway to a club/bar/party.
I listen to sports radio more than anything.....

I used to love Jammin 95.5 down in portland......nto sure what that station is now...but they played new stuff(newer than what we get here) and it wasnt thesame people every 15 min. Granted I only heard it like once a month on Sat/Sun for weekend trips down there

I've won tickets to Summer Jam a few years ago and just recently won tickets for The Game concert on the 27th.

So Kube is coo wit me.

I listen to 106.1 sometimes too
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Young Safari

Why must these Seattle radio suck so bad as far as selection goes?

One can only hear Lil Wayne and T.I. so many times in one day. I swear...

And Movin used to be hot, now their just like Kube with the occasional old skool song pepper'd in.

smh.gif
- Safari

My dude safari where you been at g, but uh go to the darkside XM all day, so you aint gotta give them the time of day, also 104.5 if you can get it
pimp.gif

Tman show is good. BUT I HATE KUBE!!! i went back home to visit, and i forgot how much i hated it.

I dont even listen to this BS up here anymore....Only time I do is for T-Man in the morning for some ignorant entertainment

Back
Top Bottom