"Kubo The Movie" Air Jordan 15 To Be Revealed Tomorrow

I think the hackers are probably waiting until the last day so they don't get tossed off the leaderboard
But wouldn't the company verify and look through or screen all the last submitted score before sending out confirmation/emails?

They would know if you did. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that someone with 200,000 points is hacking the site.

Played it for an hour finally, caught 12706 points, hope it's enough for a pair

Desktop. Cell is damn near unplayable, at least on my phone

So to hit in 12ks and up do you have to literally hit the moon beast on all shots & go perfect or can you miss a couple of times & still manage to hit 12k

So to hit in 12ks and up do you have to literally hit the moon beast on all shots & go perfect or can you miss a couple of times & still manage to hit 12k
nah I think it's actually beneficial to miss it once or twice

You don't have to be perfect. If anything, you get more coins/armor by continuing on.

11077 and still don't see a pattern.. 

I would give up but the 24th is my birthday and I've always liked the 15s so I feel like these were meant for me lol 

From what I've read nonenifbyoubhave enough points , and only the 220 pair on ebay got the special box and bags, paranormans, wreally only going for around $700-$900 @1st now loom lol and boxrolls...lol who cares about roshes, and 780 pair well about 50% of those will go to friends and family a ND celebs so that leaves eat 350 pair give or take for game winners etc this is a seeper, bit ppl r ready to pay resaem fr the 9th bred 1 release lol value doesn't come in a day or a week in come in time I'll take my 4 pair and still wait for the begging to being s@about zdayv3

From what I've read nonenifbyoubhave enough points , and only the 220 pair on ebay got the special box and bags, paranormans, wreally only going for around $700-$900 @1st now loom lol and boxrolls...lol who cares about roshes, and 780 pair well about 50% of those will go to friends and family a ND celebs so that leaves eat 350 pair give or take for game winners etc this is a seeper, bit ppl r ready to pay resaem fr the 9th bred 1 release lol value doesn't come in a day or a week in come in time I'll take my 4 pair and still wait for the begging to being s@about zdayv3
These XVs.... are just XVs..... you're trying to profit [on the idea] of  "Hype" and it's so-called limited-ness... yeah it's "limited" but the XVs... are just XV with small changes/stitching. If these were to release in the stores, I bet, not a lot will be paying the 190-210 premium uncharge for these. I would would rather buy the Olympics Vs or KD that are are sitting on the shelves than spend my money on these... IMHO....

It would be a different question if they they used any other Jordan Retro; 11s,12s,13s, heck 1-14.... but again it's the XVs...which answers your 9th bred 1's release.... it's the 9th re-release...of the [ONES]... one's will always be iconic (lots with personal and historical relationships with many)... That alone is enough to sell.... But the XV is just the "retro with the weird tongue" and "that one shoe that had the brown and laser" to me.... But that's only my 2cents and no disrespect to anyone that really likes the XVs. I do give props for the idea/concept/collab (like with any collars) of the shoe...but I would not lose sleep over them....Good luck though. 

Side note: I see you ACROYAL! lol I'm coming for the top spot though....hopefully even we have a shot on a pair.... hopefully no one (hackers or whatnot) messes it up for any of us at the end.

Do you think theres a consolation prize being high on the leaderboard like top 3, top 10, top 100... or anything? Probably 

Side note: I see you ACROYAL! lol I'm coming for the top spot though....hopefully even we have a shot on a pair.... hopefully no one (hackers or whatnot) messes it up for any of us at the end.

Do you think theres a consolation prize being high on the leaderboard like top 3, top 10, top 100... or anything? Probably 

Lol I'm top 3. But yeah I hope you're right and it doesn't get hacked. I emailed the contest people about that last week and they said they monitor it very closely so I hope they've got it under control.

Btw what's your score now?

These XVs.... are just XVs..... you're trying to profit [on the idea] of  "Hype" and it's so-called limited-ness... yeah it's "limited" but the XVs... are just XV with small changes/stitching. If these were to release in the stores, I bet, not a lot will be paying the 190-210 premium uncharge for these. I would would rather buy the Olympics Vs or KD that are are sitting on the shelves than spend my money on these... IMHO....

It would be a different question if they they used any other Jordan Retro; 11s,12s,13s, heck 1-14.... but again it's the XVs...which answers your 9th bred 1's release.... it's the 9th re-release...of the [ONES]... one's will always be iconic (lots with personal and historical relationships with many)... That alone is enough to sell.... But the XV is just the "retro with the weird tongue" and "that one shoe that had the brown and laser" to me.... But that's only my 2cents and no disrespect to anyone that really likes the XVs. I do give props for the idea/concept/collab (like with any collars) of the shoe...but I would not lose sleep over them....Good luck though. 
I just wanna applaud the fact that you were able to read his post, I gave up two sentences in.

Lol I'm top 3. But yeah I hope you're right and it doesn't get hacked. I emailed the contest people about that last week and they said they monitor it very closely so I hope they've got it under control.

Btw what's your score now?
That's what they made it seem.... but does that mean if you're on the board you're already verified? And also.... I'm worried about what someone mentioned earlier.... saying people may submit/hack/whatever and squeeze in last minute... I just hope when the clock is all set and done.... they continue to screen for hackers and give them the shaft for those who played fairly.....but who knows.... we will never know what really goes on... I did see those two crazy high scores get the boot.... but what about those who are in normal range...... we'll see....

I'm right below you at number 4 (thanks to you)! -_- lol hopefully I can get a little time in and hopefully shoot for the #1 Spot. But if anything just let my score ride and hope for the best....

I just wanna applaud the fact that you were able to read his post, I gave up two sentences in.
LMAO! I definitely thought about that when I was writing up my response! I had to decipher at times... or reread.... but it's all good... I'm fairly new [posting] on the boards...so I figured it'll add some post under the belt. 

Back
Top Bottom