"Kubo The Movie" Air Jordan 15 To Be Revealed Tomorrow

Usually the 1st attempt (this is when guessing) from what I experienced, is causing less damage compared to a 2nd attempt (1st actual hit after failed 1st attempt).
Right..... it takes off only a little amount of the dragons life....and I also read that it's only a few hundred points for hitting them

So are you and everyone hitting or taking a hit on the very first one? I've been pretty good at hitting them at first one but I'm debating if the life loss is worth the 200-300 or whatever it may be (thats, supposedly, not worth a lot of points to begin with)???

^^^ I hiit him everytime including the first time I haven't played in a couple days and I'm 96 and 125 fixing to play it this evening, I doubt I get lucky and stay on the board

Last edited:
GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!! I was literally at my wits end with this game, but today....
TODAY was the MF'n DAY! I promise it is NOT LUCK. I REPEAT, NOT LUCK. There is some patterns that you can pick up on with the beast. Now I ain't just going to blab it out in here cause it's honestly not very easy to explain but I kid you not, watch that beast VERY CLOSELY. My highest score b4 now was 11375 and I was 4 places away from falling off but I just scored 12974 on my iPad. No joke I was lowkey stressing and getting pissed at this game but I said if these other guys can do it, so can I. Now I'm sure y'all are going to bombard me with questions, and I'm more than willing to help although I ain't fixing to tell y'all everything I did cause I want my pair but I appreciate NikeTalk and how helpful it has been for me so I will be as helpful as possible! I'll be checking in with y'all periodically.

:wink:

^^ sweet hopefully you get a pair I'm going to try to hit those upper 12s tonight if not I'ma just roll with what I got and hope I make the cut

Thank you for the tip
smokin.gif
you got that from what he just posted 
nerd.gif

Glad to see I'm helping some of y'all.

A rep or two would be greatly appreciated lol.

You didn't help anyone relax
At least not me!

I got my score from a 1 hit Win

First beast attack I swung and killed it 1st approach for my score

Last edited:
You didn't help anyone relax
At least not me!

I got my score from a 1 hit Win

First beast attack I swung and killed it 1st approach for my score
you lost me..... but congrats? where are you ranked? I definitely on the brinks.... especially in 9 days, I bet i'll be booted by then if I can't increase score

you lost me..... but congrats? where are you ranked? I definitely on the brinks.... especially in 9 days, I bet i'll be booted by then if I can't increase score

I suck

I'm 153 now

But who knows by the time this ends

When does it end?? 20th??

I hope so. But I'm going to keep pushing since I pulled a Frankenstein and created some monsters lol. I like NT though so it's all good. As long as I've had this account, could of been contributing a lot more. I'm long overdue.
yeah you did.... and only because it seems like we and everyone has been doing the same thing as people with 12k+ but getting shafted..... the game is racist....

but you're help and any one that tried to.... it's well appreciated....though I/we know you're holding out....which I can understand why lol...nonetheless it is appreciated.

yeah you did.... and only because it seems like we and everyone has been doing the same thing as people with 12k+ but getting shafted..... the game is racist....
Lmao yeah that moon beast hates all colors, creeds and nationalities. But you'll be his master eventually.

I know one thing.... when this contest is over.... I'm never watching this lame movie because of this game.... because if this is one of the marketing schemes that represents it's movie....it SUCKS!.... regardless of what the commercials/critics say about it LOL

That's the way I felt about Paranorman and Boxtrolls. I lost both contests, but ended up seeing the movie. :lol:

Regardless of marketing schemes, I really want to see the movie due to the stop motion animation; Ima sucka for those.

I know one thing.... when this contest is over.... I'm never watching this lame movie because of this game.... because if this is one of the marketing schemes that represents it's movie....it SUCKS!.... regardless of what the commercials/critics say about it LOL

Back
Top Bottom