Kwame Brown's MEMPHIS debut...Are you in that mood yet?

Brown had four points and four rebounds (3 fouls and 3 TO's) in just under 16 minutes

His new coach's comments:
"I thought they came in and gave a good effort,'' Iavaroni said. "Obviously, they are still getting their legs. A couple of mistakes here and there.''
No Iavaroni, he doesn't make a couple of mistakes here and there...he IS a mistake.

I guess one positive that no one goes to Memphis games so he won't have to worry about being booed at home again

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Good luck with the Darko/Brown project
laugh.gif
Iavaroni's just waiting until he can go out and sign Matrix next year.

Kwame Brown would get dunked on by Marion.

Yes, even if they were teammates.

Words can not express the joy I have for Kwame being out of the purple/gold.

I am eagerly anticipating the highlight (err... 'lowlight'?) clip of Kwame's first attempt to run a fast break for the Grizzlies, something thatIavaroni said big men are encouraged to do in Memphis.

I see you caught that
laugh.gif

I read about that Marion rumor, however....I was under the assumption that Memphis is going in the direction of the youth movement trying to build around Gay.

If Marion opts out, I'm hoping that he has enough sense to sign with a team where he can has a chance to win...before he goes for the money like one ofthose articles stated he should give Joe Johnson a call and ask how that worked for him

I just read that Brown only came in when Darko got in foul trouble...

How horrible is your game when you are freaking Darko Milicic's backup? SMH

laugh.gif
@ Kwame getting dunked on by his own teammate

I see you caught that
laugh.gif

I read about that Marion rumor, however....I was under the assumption that Memphis is going in the direction of the youth movement trying to build around Gay.

If Marion opts out, I'm hoping that he has enough sense to sign with a team where he can has a chance to win...before he goes for the money like one of those articles stated he should give Joe Johnson a call and ask how that worked for him

I'd imagine that they are going for youth...but Iavaroni also wants to have an athletic, fast paced team similar to the Suns (or at least what the Sunsused to be). It wouldn't really be bad to bring in Matrix, who was one of the keys to that type of style of play. Not only could he provide the numbers buthe could also be the veteran leader type of go-to guy that he seems to really want to be if he was surrounded by younger players.

laugh.gif
I'm so glad we dont have kwame anymore. Saw the espn highlightslast night, him traveling and fouling was hilarious.

laugh.gif

thats pretty sad, two busts on one team is even worse.

i still think kwame is a BEAST. i had 97 points with him on 2k8 against one of my friends.
roll.gif
conley came up with 33 assists that game
laugh.gif

Dang, when one bust doing bad on court, the Grizzlies just... sub in another bust for help.
laugh.gif

forget bout kwame, critt was impressive in his brief time on the court. critt is gonna be a solid contributor for years to come.

edit: y'all get your laughs out now, nobody is gonna be laughing at a tag team of rudy gay and b-easy next yr.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BaronDavis5

laugh.gif

thats pretty sad, two busts on one team is even worse.

no ... two busts as your number 1 and 2 center is even more worse..
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ok, he's gone, leave the man alone. we understand he's not the type of player a number 1 pick warrants.

Originally Posted by solefob

Ok, he's gone, leave the man alone. we understand he's not the type of player a number 1 pick warrants.

like Kwame's reading this right now getting all misty eyed.
grin.gif

everyone just mad...that hes a millionaire...and these guys ain't breaking 6 figures....

OWNED BY KWAME...

Kwame is never going to get better. I am a Wizards fan BELIEVE me I know how yall Grizzlies fans feel.

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

edit: y'all get your laughs out now, nobody is gonna be laughing at a tag team of rudy gay and b-easy next yr.
pimp.gif
If you're going to use a nickname use a nickname that anyone has heard of. Who the hell is b-easy?

i knew who b-easy was! maybe if you didnt spend all your time watching the scums you would know some other players outside of phoenix!!!!
laugh.gif
you have shaq!!

Back
Top Bottom