Kwame Brown's MEMPHIS debut...Are you in that mood yet?

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

edit: y'all get your laughs out now, nobody is gonna be laughing at a tag team of rudy gay and b-easy next yr.
pimp.gif
If you're going to use a nickname use a nickname that anyone has heard of. Who the hell is b-easy?

I'm pretty sure most people know that B-Easy=Beasley. They probably mention it in about 50% of his highlights on ESPN.

Im Kwame and what you guys fail to understand is that your words hurt me. I cant help it if Im 7ft of worthless manure...

Please, stop the hate....Please?

Oh and to mr smartypants who said Im darkos back up, Im not, we reserve that role for whomever sits in section 105 row C seat 16. Im darkos backupsbackup...owned!!!!!

J RAIN 23:
forget bout kwame, critt was impressive in his brief time on the court. critt is gonna be a solid contributor for years to come.
Why the heck would we forget bout Kwame in a Kwame thread?
nerd.gif

he has one yr left on his contract and memphis aint winnin nothing this yr so y not...clears mad space for them next yr, it was a good deal for both teams

Why does everyone bash this move by memphis? U act like kwame has a few years left on his contract and that the griz actually have a chance to make theplayoffs this year. There is a thing called the salary cap.

Memphis took a big L by giving away there star player
and picking up garbage

LOL @ Kwame being the number 1 overall pick in the draft
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

him being the overall pick is as funny as miami winning 9 games and winning a championship a couple seasons ago
and cavs getting swept in the finals,the NBA is funny
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

forget Kwame not panning out as a no.1, he doesnt even pan out as the last overall pick in a draft! dude is horrible.... that trade for Gasol has to be themost lopsided trade ever in NBA history!

Back
Top Bottom