Kyle Cured Cancer ... 4/1/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

I just got my results.

My cancer is in remission.

That is great news.

I hugged my doctor and cried in my car.

I am just so relieved.

I need a nap.

Thanks for all of your support NT. I have been on NT since 03, and you guys really feel like family. I appreciate it.
******* excellent man, live life fully my man and soak it in. Wish I could celebrate with you.

Hey man,
Stay strong, had you in my prayers. Good news came.[we all knew it would] From here on out live life to the max. Glad u going the healthy route. A lil in and out burger once and a while ain't gonna hurtt.

I just got my results.

That is great news.

I am just so relieved.

I need a nap.

Thanks for all of your support NT. I have been on NT since 03, and you guys really feel like family. I appreciate it.

Keep fighting.. :nthat:

Ha! 

I actually drank 6 ounces of chicken broth the other day. It tasted sooooo good! I had every intention of eating all types of bad food that I missed out on once I was able to eat again. I changed my mind though. In losing 40 pounds during this process, I feel like the weight I lost was all bad weight and toxins. I don't want to put bad things in my body anymore. I am going to rebuild myself with good food. I am only going to eat organic, fish, and greens. This is an opportunity for me to better myself, and I am not going to waste it. 

Check out ENU drinks, I bought them from Amazon but they can be found in some vitamin shops. They're way better then ensures.

im happy for you man!

guess we both got some light in the dark tunnel we been in

bless up

I just got my results.

That is great news.

I am just so relieved.

I need a nap.

Congratulations man! :smokin :nthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom