Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

Been messing around with some Kyrie 1's lately. Made about 20 designs but these are my favourites. Bought a couple of pairs of Jordan 3's lately so I need to free up some cash before I order. Want to pick up a couple of pairs, a black/white/gold BHM influenced pair and a red/crimson based pair.

View media item 1379450
Dragons:

View media item 1379454
Icy Stealths:

View media item 1379456
LeBron Heart of a Lion inspired:

View media item 1379458
These Kyries are definitely gonna be dangerous, they look so nice. I'm usually a 10 in 1's/3's and a 10.5 in Janoski Max's, I have pretty wide feet. Would you recommend I went .5 up to a 10.5?

What do you dudes think?

anybody create a good yeezy color way? been trying but can't find a good one
tired.gif

these are the best pair I've seen.. may cop 

I've been saying imma do these and then new colors that i need keep popping up. And they get pushed to the back burner.
:lol:
I will do them eventually though. (Will add GITD laces though)

they both just look so clean, deciding between the two
Loving the white cements!! And I think you would get more wear out of them. However if you have a lot of similar colors in your collection maybe the top pair

Loving the white cements!! And I think you would get more wear out of them. However if you have a lot of similar colors in your collection maybe the top pair
I'm leaning toward the wc too, its just that the top i could use for school cause theyre the colors. Wc would go with almost anything and i need a new neutral shoe for the rotation

Would also serve their main purpose for balling

Back
Top Bottom