Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

No way, not even close to the same fit.

I couldn't even tie up my size 11 kyrie, it was that tight. Size 11 kobes tho fit perfect.
I think "not even close" to the width of the kobe 9 elite low is a bit excessive... but ok.  Even if you have wide feet, I'm surprised you couldn't even tie them up.

Have you even given the kyries a chance and walked around in them at all?  Judging by just slipping them on doesn't work with this shoe.  They are very tight just stepping in, but it's amazing what just walking around in them for a few minutes will do.  It's like the nature of the material where it just needs to loosen up and your foot sort of sinks in a little.

No way, not even close to the same fit.

I couldn't even tie up my size 11 kyrie, it was that tight. Size 11 kobes tho fit perfect.
Which Kyrie IDs did you order?

As stated numerous  times the ID fits different then General Releases. They do fit like the FK Kobe ID and once broke in for a weeks they actually feel better then the Kobe.

7s Were So Uncomfortable XD But After A Bit They Were Ok Lol Anyways All I Got From The Kobe 9s Were Flyknit IDs And I Love Them. If They Break In I'll B Good Will Wait To Pull The Trigger On A 2nd Pair
happy.gif
 Thanks Guys!

Kobe's are my go to in ball and i always go a size up with those (6 7 8 and 9s not 10s).. my ID kyrie's are a 12.5 (meanwhile my dreams , ASGs and BHMs are all 12) and i gotta say the 12.5 feel alot better out the box , the 12s arent so bad after a couple of wears but you cant go wrong with going a size up just wear thicker socks 

Alittle annoyed by something so little (i just notice it) but what do you guys think..inside right wonder if i can cover it somehow View media item 1465872

Idk about covering, seems like an area that would just cause bigger problems. I would try to see if Nike would remake while you get to keep and wear this Pair, i belive bobbybij2001 bobbybij2001 had the same issue and is having it remade

Nike probably won't be releasing any Halloween themed Kyrie 1's, so I thought would ID some. Let me know which one you think is the best. 

Ordered these... sz.9... ASIDs

(Left) All Red with Blue speckles

(Right) All Blue with Red speckles

(Both) Translucent Outsole

Back
Top Bottom