eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

so much better than the kd5 they're based off of!!!!
I agree!!!  Said this after seeing the DMV pair!

Last edited:
I was debating on these when I saw em in February.  Wasn't sure if the Red was University Red or Bright Crimson.

I think the Bright Crimson would look good against the Navy base

I'm actually incline to think it's bright Crimson too. Looks a little bright. I'm toying with doing Crimson or Univesity red.

these are absolutely beautiful in person! For my first id I have to say that I'm very pleased with the way they came out.
These are super clean, like em even better than the actual KD V's they are based off!  Nice work.  
nthat.gif

damn cant get repped for all the ids i made yall

smh

salty on niketalk
Probably because you posted like all 20 plus of your ids in here AND in the regular Kyrie thread...we get it bro, you got a computer and like to make Kyrie id's online.  

Make a pair, actually order them, and then post them when they come in.  

No one is salty.  
Man fishing for reps is wildly lame

And you're the only one who seems to have increased sodium levels around here.
Repped.  

And...
Repped.  

Last edited:
Welp, pulled the trigger today.  

Nothing we haven't seen before, but this colorway was just too nice not to order, especially at $155.  

I think I went with a few details different than the pairs I've seen so far.  I went black overlay, purple underlay, and crimson forefoot accent under piece, so we'll see how they come out.  

I'll just be impatiently waiting until April 19th now.  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Those KD inspired ones are :smokin. Might have to pull the trigger on the Double Nickel pair as well as the pair he wore last night.

Back
Top Bottom