Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

Nice job on these. The black really sets them off.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Thanks bro Zombifed Nach0

Finally got my pair in and NDC messed up my first ID, sent it back yesterday...

Now I have the 57 and my first ID in my cart and I don't know what to create :smh:

returniun the acg bunch at the toe

I was prepared to be very disappointed opening the box, but I'm actually really glad I didn't go purple on purple, it toned them down a bit, and I like it. 

Grabbed some quick shots outside.  

I wouldn't change a thing in retrospect, really pleased with how they came out.  

The volt sole and speckled heel pieces are probably my favorite parts, really pop.  
these rae absolute fire...

GREAT colorway design

I think the only way to go is to order 3 ids and hope ONE of them comes out looking okay that youd keep cuz ive been thru the waiting a month phase only for that ONE pair to be messed up and me having to wait another month along with not bothering and sticking with refunding...

thats the thing tho if you get lucky your get a great pair but it can take one of two tries anyway so why not play it safe?

I ordered a pair on march 13th and got it yesterday..

Fast! I ordered two on a friends account due to a discount but don't want to bug about the ID emails. Ordered on 3/23, order still shows estimated date of 4/30 but still hoping for sooner.

@Zombifed Nach0  good call on contacting nike , got a remake on the way appreciate it. Theyre allowing me to continue to ball in the current ones i have and i gotta say a half size up was pretty perfect if anyone was wondering (with elite socks every wear)

@Zombifed Nach0  good call on contacting nike , got a remake on the way appreciate it. Theyre allowing me to continue to ball in the current ones i have and i gotta say a half size up was pretty perfect if anyone was wondering (with elite socks every wear)
Glad to see everything work out. 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom