Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

Never iD'd a shoe before and iI'm considering the Kyrie to be my first. How different is the sizing on these compared to retail pairs?
Same sizing as retail.

Only difference is they come already broke in. They feel a lot better out of the box.

Look forward to seeing what ideas you come up with.

Homie and I came up with this design, inspired from the kobe 9 christmas [emoji]128076[/emoji]
Wow, definitely reminiscent of those 9s. Almost like these more.

Same sizing as retail.

Only difference is they come already broke in. They feel a lot better out of the box.

Look forward to seeing what ideas you come up with.
Saw a black/white iD I wanted to modify and ended up with a Lebron 10 Elite colorway. Cant decide between a white or black heel cup. Leaning towards the black because I simply love the color. The heel also looks really cool because from the top you have layers that go Black>White.Black>White>Black. But the white is still on my mind because it's a cleaner look with it matching the rest of the upper.

Still trying to decide. Those 57 point games are looking right too.

View media item 1484613

Saw a black/white iD I wanted to modify and ended up with a Lebron 10 Elite colorway. Cant decide between a white or black heel cup. Leaning towards the black because I simply love the color. The heel also looks really cool because from the top you have layers that go Black>White.Black>White>Black. But the white is still on my mind because it's a cleaner look with it matching the rest of the upper.

[/quote]
Idk, i like when the heel cup matches the midsole but i feel like the black hell cup looks nicer between the two.

57s look great man :nthat: Repped

Edit: Look so good I just ordered the 57 pair myself :smokin

Last edited:
57s look great man
nthat.gif
Repped

Edit: Look so good I just ordered the 57 pair myself
smokin.gif
 You won't be disappointed.

Better then any General Release that is coming out.

Hope they arrive safe. Luckily I haven't had any spikes damaged during delivery except my very first pair.

Now waiting on my Galaxy All Star to ship.

Last edited:

Idk, i like when the heel cup matches the midsole but i feel like the black hell cup looks nicer between the two.[/quote]
Right? It's so back and forth, but I think I've decided on the white heel cup. Much smoother transition and cleaner look. Black one looks like you're doing too much. Like when you got a new pair of shoes and ever color on your outfit matches. 
laugh.gif

@NrmanCruso  Thank you for those pics! Really helped me decide on which pair I'm going with. No shade toward your kicks of course.

57's and Golds (Storm Shadow) came in.

57 was Midnight Navy on everything and University Red.

Midnight Navy has a deep royal feel to it. That's why it is hard to tell the difference.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Looks, Like I will be doing 57 Points and Infrareds on the 23rd.  

Cousin came thru with the swoosh and got me the 57's for 103, can't wait for those and the Zips colorway I made for a homie to come in.

Got tracking on Kyrie Galaxy AS.

Should be here Thursday.                                                              May order these next.

Last edited:
does anyone know how long until you can make a completely white upper again? there seems to be hints of gray on mine.

does anyone know how long until you can make a completely white upper again? there seems to be hints of gray on mine.

If it's on the Eyelets and Toebox, its just showing them with clear over lays will/should turn out white. Because they are clear.

Back
Top Bottom