Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

Got my 1st id's today. Been waiting to get them to join NT. Been lurking for a while
Repped, welcome to NT man! Great iD! 
nthat.gif

^ I was going to order one of those too, but went with the sprite first since i already have the bron 8 christmas & not the 8 sprite.
I would be keen to see how they turn out when you get them in! @bonethugz559

Any reason why my order wouldn’t be listed in the “My Orders” page? I’ve gotten email confirmations and an email saying my order has began production but when I go to the My Orders page it says there are no orders to list.

Any reason why my order wouldn’t be listed in the “My Orders” page? I’ve gotten email confirmations and an email saying my order has began production but when I go to the My Orders page it says there are no orders to list.
If you checked out as a guest it wouldn't show up. Just make sure to keep your emails with the order number on them.

Logout. Then You can look it up using the order # and then your email. Should show up then.

Last edited:
Got shipped on Kaos pair..........................................................Went ahead and ordered Carpe Diem

Also like the look of the Barcelona on the Kyrie........................and MLK

Last edited:
Carpe diem is sick. Still think I'mma double back on those. Such a great execution.

Both of mine shipped today btw!

Did you order that pair?
No. Just giving a rendering. My 2 cents. Wish you could do the outline swoosh.

I did go ahead and order the Carpe Diem and the Blue Glass today. Can't wait to see how the Blue Glass turns out.

Last edited:
yeah that would be nice.. I debated on the white outsole... I will probably get the infrareds tomorrow...if not I might consider

Back
Top Bottom