Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

OH MAN!!!

These are surprisingly really dope!

Thanks my dudes. I'll post pictures when they arrive. ETA is June 6th. The pictures I posted earlier where a draft version, I actually ended up going for a black heel accent instead of midnight blue as the color blocking looked a lot better IMO. Hope they come in quicker than 6th June though.

So I've skipped out on a lot of Kyrie GRs simply because I know there are like at least 3 solid iD pairs that I wanna make... would rather get 1 or 2 of those that I like than a bunch of GRs

Has anyone been able to ID a pair of the almost all blue ones Kyrie has on his IG?

The pic of the three K1's in a circle?

I know you already made out like a bandit for these iDs but did you ever notice that your right shoe has the bad stitching on this iD as well? Or is it not as bad as the prelude iDs?
Yeah I noticed. These along with the Preludes were returned and a second set was remade. The Preludes were almost the same but the All-Stars were much better on the second batch. I put both up for sale cuz I wanna maximize the 25% code I got with a huge order. Mags, Chaos, Patone and probably a Royal cw like the one above are probably up next along with a several more Air Maxes and an Lebron 12 iD.  

Back
Top Bottom