Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

If my shoe is saying "Build Complete" on the tracking page how much longer does it usually take to ship? I didn't receive an update email so I'm not to sure. Fiending for these bad.

Ok so I live in Australia and had my buddy in LA send me 4 pairs of shoes yesterday, 3 were iDs. Because of the time difference i was sleeping when he was at the post office and messaged me. He went ahead and took all 3 of my double boxed iDs out of their boxes, and packed them into one big box for shipping on the recommendation of the lady there
mad.gif
He also left the iD boxes at the PO. I cant really blame him hes not into shoes like i am & i should have been more specific, but damn.
mean.gif
What do you guys think the chances are of my Kyrie heel spikes chipping during shipping, and even worse? Should i kill my mate for this unthinkable act?

Ok so I live in Australia and had my buddy in LA send me 4 pairs of shoes yesterday, 3 were iDs. Because of the time difference i was sleeping when he was at the post office and messaged me. He went ahead and took all 3 of my double boxed iDs out of their boxes, and packed them into one big box for shipping on the recommendation of the lady there
mad.gif
He also left the iD boxes at the PO. I cant really blame him hes not into shoes like i am & i should have been more specific, but damn.
mean.gif
What do you guys think the chances are of my Kyrie heel spikes chipping during shipping, and even worse? Should i kill my mate for this unthinkable act?
As soon as he put them in the box, as long as they packed them well they shouldn't chip.

I buy the IDs with no box from the Sellers from the FL outlets all the time and haven't had any problem with the spikes.

Ok so I live in Australia and had my buddy in LA send me 4 pairs of shoes yesterday, 3 were iDs. Because of the time difference i was sleeping when he was at the post office and messaged me. He went ahead and took all 3 of my double boxed iDs out of their boxes, and packed them into one big box for shipping on the recommendation of the lady there >: He also left the iD boxes at the PO. I cant really blame him hes not into shoes like i am & i should have been more specific, but damn.:smh: What do you guys think the chances are of my Kyrie heel spikes chipping during shipping, and even worse? Should i kill my mate for this unthinkable act?

I don't think there's anything wrong with that...

You think because they aren't in the extra box they're going to chip more? It's the same thing...They chip from moving around in the actual shoe box.

I don't think there's anything wrong with that...

You think because they aren't in the extra box they're going to chip more? It's the same thing...They chip from moving around in the actual shoe box.
Yeh I kind of assumed there would be more chance since there would be more room for movement and scuffing together if theyre not packed tight.

Not sure if what i wrote was easily understandable but he took them out of the actual shoe boxes. So i wont have the original black nike iD box to keep the shoes in.

Yeh I kind of assumed there would be more chance since there would be more room for movement and scuffing together if theyre not packed tight.

Not sure if what i wrote was easily understandable but he took them out of the actual shoe boxes. So i wont have the original black nike iD box to keep the shoes in.

Ohhhh. He took them out of the black boxes??? I thought you meant the brown ID boxes. I take that back... That's horrible. lol :x :smh:

it's been nearly 6 weeks since I placed my nike id order but finally my pair came today. If you guys remember UPS lost my original order so nike had to remake another pair. Although I had to wait I'm glad I got a 20% off code. That will definately come up clutch in the future. Here they are...

I apologize for the bad cell phone camera pics. the VOLT really pops in person...

View media item 1541066View media item 1541093View media item 1541094

Last edited:
it's been nearly 6 weeks since I placed my nike id order but finally my pair came today. If you guys remember UPS lost my original order so nike had to remake another pair. Although I had to wait I'm glad I got a 20% off code. That will definately come up clutch in the future. Here they are...

I apologize for the bad cell phone camera pics. the green really pops in person...
That's green? Looks volt.

mad.gif
mean.gif
If he took them out of the NikeiD boxes then he's just a dummy and your shoes will be chipped up for sure. But if he only took them out of the shipping box, then you should be fine. Nobody would be that ignant right? lol 

^ You wouldn't think so but yes unfortunately he took them out of the iD boxes. I couldn't believe it and like i said i might kill him in a few months when i go over there.

Quote:

^ You wouldn't think so but yes unfortunately he took them out of the iD boxes. I couldn't believe it and like i said i might kill him in a few months when i go over there.
he was doing you a favor and like you said hes not really into sneakers so he doesnt really know how to handle them like we do & you were sleeping when he text you, it is what it is grab some touch up paint

Is that an all black outsole or the smoky gray one??
all black

Last edited:
As soon as he put them in the box, as long as they packed them well they shouldn't chip.
I buy the IDs with no box from the Sellers from the FL outlets all the time and haven't had any problem with the spikes.

Man those clowns charge an arm and a leg for those ebay iD SMDH!

Back
Top Bottom