Kyrie 1

Almost pulled the trigger on an eBay pair of brotherhoods for $125 shipped, I just can't come to terms with that white sole though. Wearing for casual use, just seems like they'd be a pain to keep clean. I'm all for wearing your shoes and not into keeping pairs in pristine condition, but that white sole and teeth pattern has to look dirty no matter what.
Cleaning the dirt off is no biggie with shoe mgk or jason markk. The rocks or little debris that get stuck in between the traction will be the real issue when you wear them casually. That goes for all CWs. 

Kobe 8 milksnake below. Spend some qt time cleaning your shoes.

Last edited:
Cleaning the dirt off is no biggie with shoe mgk or jason markk. The rocks or little debris that get stuck in between the traction will be the real issue when you wear them casually. That goes for all CWs.

Definitely have noticed the rocks collecting on them!

Btw, got shipping confirmation on Sports Authority pair from 20% off sale. $68 for kids size FTW.

Kobe 8 milksnake below. Spend some qt time cleaning your shoes.

That's my only pet peeve with the Kyries. The traction is great for basketball but getting the rocks out of the traction can be difficult.

Btw, got shipping confirmation on Sports Authority pair from 20% off sale. $68 for kids size FTW.
Glad you reminded me, I got confirmation on my wife's pear. 

Anybody else feeling like Ash Ketchum with these Kyries? I gotta catch em all 
mean.gif

Anybody else feeling like Ash Ketchum with these Kyries? I gotta catch em all :smh:

I'm ashamed of myself, I went from zero to six pairs in a month including 2 ids, in for Infareds at end of the week too.

That said, I've only paid retail on ASGs. Price point, especially with all the discounts had, make it too easy to indulge.

I would only clean the sole if I was using them for indoor ball on top of casual wear so I don't lose traction.

Anybody else feeling like Ash Ketchum with these Kyries? I gotta catch em all 
mean.gif
I was totally hooked trying to grab them all!  I had to hit the brakes and reevaluate.  

For me I really don't care for these to wear casually, only hooping, so I trimmed it down a bit.  Got rid of Dukes, Flytraps and my extra pair of ASG's  

Only have ASG's, Easters and my "Chaos" iD now.  

Ya'll have been getting these for under retail on release day?
Want the IRs for hoop

Most have been grabbing them on Discount.

Ive seen anywhere from 66 (Swoosh price) to a couple bucks under retail.

Still waiting to to if SA or Richards drops them early with the disco.

Last edited:
are the infrareds going to sell out the first day like the brotherhoods? want to know if i should cop on release date or wait??
DisneyPixar_Toy_Story_Magic_8B_4346655f820f0496c03a87191f8b144e.gif

No...but seriously. No one knows bro. If they sell out online, you should be able to find them in store down the line. My best advice, always cop asap if your really want a pair of sneakers.

Last edited:

Really wanting to give these another shot....does any one play in these a .5 size up than their TTS? Any complications?
I hoop in them 0.5 size up.  At first they was still a little narrow, but now they fit me nicely and are super comfortable with great traction over long periods of time wearing them.

DisneyPixar_Toy_Story_Magic_8B_4346655f820f0496c03a87191f8b144e.gif

No...but seriously. No one knows bro. If they sell out online, you should be able to find them in store down the line. My best advice, always cop asap if your really want a pair of sneakers.
laugh.gif
 +1 his reaction after that is too funny. 

This is my childhood right here. 

Back
Top Bottom