Kyrie 1

I'll be honest, I wasn't a Kyrie 1 fan from the jump but these shoes have really grown on me. My favorite colorway in my collection is the ASG. I wish I didn't sleep on the Deceptive Red and Dreams. I need to go check my pairs in storage after seeing those spikes at the heel is chipping off. I didn't really like the Easters but for 50% off, it was too tough to past up. 

No news about the new colorway of 5/9? Im waiting to see that colorway before buy the easters

Last edited:

Has anybody encountered yellowing on the kyrie 1 all stars? will they end up yellowing after awhile?
having hooped in them a bit, they've more just collected dust so they don't look quite as icy.  They will yellow a bit over time, I'm sure of that.  Should be a little ways out though

Thinking about getting a pair of dukes off kixify. Anyone ever order from them? Worried I going to get a beat up pair even though they're supposidly DS

Thinking about getting a pair of dukes off kixify. Anyone ever order from them? Worried I going to get a beat up pair even though they're supposidly DS
It's just like ebay you make your own decisions on the shoe don't like it return them

It's just like ebay you make your own decisions on the shoe don't like it return them
But kixify is an open marketplace so not all sellers will accept returns.

@tommym1609

Just do your best to judge the pics, ask for additional pics if you need to and also check the seller's feedback.  Also -- I advise that you go with a sale that has actual images of the shoes that are tagged with the seller's name in them.

I've had some good pick ups through Kixify but like all of these things you just have to know what to look for

Last edited:
Yeah, I've only hooped indoors in mine, but the area by the forefoot has started to yellow, right around the zoom bag.  

wondering how the ASG's will look with yellowed soles down the line...hopefully at least as good as yellowed cool grey 11's. But those have that white midsole to separate the grey from yellowed sole hmm....oh well!

wondering how the ASG's will look with yellowed soles down the line...hopefully at least as good as yellowed cool grey 11's. But those have that white midsole to separate the grey from yellowed sole hmm....oh well!

If you a laker fan yellow and purple sole will work out. Lol.

I plan on just dying the rest purple.

Wore these once, and I was gonna wear em yesterday till I found this, So pissed. 
Smh...

Bought ASGs not just because they're the best colorway, but because I bought iDs to ball but also wanted to wear them casually so I scooped these. But once the chipping gets bad I'm taking them to the hardwood.

One wear though? Damn...

The Flytraps dont look like they will chip as easily. I like the finish they put on the spike heel counter better than the Brotherhood.

Jus got my Infra's in and they look sweet. I think I got a little flaw or something on the medial side of the front outsole, looks kinda smashed together or something. Not gonna lie, it's kinda buggin me lol

Back
Top Bottom