Kyrie 1

Hulk Hogan approves 
smokin.gif

Smh I might be out of town at a cottage without internet access on the 27th, really hope they dont sell out first day online

Anyone know where I could get letterman's for under retail? Ordered a pair on modell's on the 13th for 88, just got a email today 6 days later that they canceled the order... smh

Copped a USA off SA as well. Hope they are indeed the USA's that ship lol. It has to be, right?! Soar/metallic silver!

Anyone know where I could get letterman's for under retail? Ordered a pair on modell's on the 13th for 88, just got a email today 6 days later that they canceled the order... smh
A lot of those sizes went Quick! Luckily I was able to cop! I hate how they leave that picture of the Easters up.. Good thing for the color way being listed on the confirmation or if be buggin... Juuuust a bit! Anyone needing the tours in a 12??

Last edited:
A lot of those sizes went Quick! Luckily I was able to cop! I hate how they leave that picture of the Easters up.. Good thing for the color way being listed on the confirmation or if be buggin... Juuuust a bit! Anyone needing the tours in a 12??
how much for the tours, i got the wrong size from modells an they are now soldout?

Back
Top Bottom