Kyrie 1

EYBL are unlike any of the colorways released. Nike holding out.
mean.gif
So much could be done with this shoe
They look a lot like Mache Bomber Customs that were done not to long ago

I went to the mall for the USAs and left empty handed without a drop of regret. These look so cheap in person. Something about that and and that underlay and the white midsole.

I'm about to get on nike live chat and ask for a refund for the gas I wasted. I'll report back.

Picked these up just now at Villa at mall of America MN. That have FSR and plenty of other stuff like all the foams and KD 7 florals. And no sales Tax
deceptive reds were my fav in pics but now i have both - honestly can say that the ASG colorway is awesome ... best colorway

USA's sold quicker than I thought they would here. Went to HOH in PG yesterday at noon, all gone except the 8 on display in the box.

Walked over to champs, couple of people ahead of me checking out in large sizes (13, 12). Grabbed my 9.5 and rolled. I really liked them. Would have ordered online but wanted to see in person.

USA's sold quicker than I thought they would here. Went to HOH in PG yesterday at noon, all gone except the 8 on display in the box.

Walked over to champs, couple of people ahead of me checking out in large sizes (13, 12). Grabbed my 9.5 and rolled. I really liked them. Would have ordered online but wanted to see in person.

Yea looks like sizing are drying up. Just grabbed a pair from ndc before it's too late.

These are def fire In person. Wonder why the convo slowed down during the USA drop. Maybe since Playoffs are over, and the focus was on SBB and 350's yesterday lol

Last edited:
So previous page says the forefoot stretches out, so I assume everyone got their TTS? I do wanna play in them, wanted the 10.5 but HOH only had a 10 which is my TTS.

if you cant try them on instore

go half a size up...

honestly if they are too tight you'll be kicking yourself / at least .5 size you can live with.

I wear 8s in joggers / nikes

got 8 / 8.5 / 9 kyries

all fit

the 8s are tight

8.5 perfect

9 still wearable/snug/when I measure up next to the 8.5s not much in length difference

Has anyone got a NDC shipped email for USA's?

Last edited:
What's the cheapest online option for USAs right now? D's sporting goods with the 10%?

Last edited:
Closest thing to a WTK we'd probably see lol

Haven't tested if you can make on NDC since I'm on phone at work

Back
Top Bottom