Kyrie 1

really want to add the USA's to my collection. So far I have: Dreams, Flytraps, All Star, Easter, Lettermans and BHM.

Last edited:
USA's, hands down, best cw in my opinion. That blue overlay just pops, and love the designed underlay

Are we gonna get anymore CWs i need at least 2 more pair. I only have USAs and ASGs.

Rocked my Dukes for the first time today.

Need to break them in because the left shoe was killing my pinky toe but the right felt great. Will be a great shoe once I break them in. The heel spikes really pop with that metallic sheen on them.

Rocked my Dukes for the first time today.

Need to break them in because the left shoe was killing my pinky toe but the right felt great. Will be a great shoe once I break them in. The heel spikes really pop with that metallic sheen on them.

Yeah my left shoe mildly irritates my pinky toe too but my right one doesn't. Weird.

Chatted with D's customer service. Told me Nikes are excluded from the 10% email promo, but to put the order ahead anyway with just the $20 off 100 and he'll submit a chargeback to get me the extra 10%.

USAs on their way :pimp: :pimp:

How'd u get the 20 off 100? When I add them to cart it stays at retail

Latest pickup for me.
Better stop playin' and let us know where 
nerd.gif

you cant just post those in here and not tell us from where u got the hookup... even on the 4th of july cmon dawg

Saw some Kyrie Nike tees at TJ Maxx today so some of those maybe starting to show up in the discount stores.

NDC pair came in defected. Teeth are all messed up and pushed in. Luckily my size still available online. Hopefully this second pair comes correct.

I remember seeing one other member post a pic with this similar issue. Any of you other guys run into this defect?

Did yours come with the white trees and the ball up paper. Mine came in looking werid af

Back
Top Bottom