Kyrie 1

I passed on these yesterday. Just so much coming out and the holiday shopping too.
I thought they were plain but it's because I didn't really look at them. They are actually pretty nice.

they'll be out there for sure NO WORRIES bro.,,:smokin

No he won't be. These will probably be completely gone over the next few days in every store you go to unless you live in a huge city with a huge HOH, and even then it'll be tough finding your size...all the HOH's here in NC sold out of them yesterday.

Hoping that footsites will allow me to use their promo codes for 20 percent off on these. That would be awesome.
they won't , it's excluded
This.. Come on man. lol
lol 
nthat.gif

These things are crack. Mad my local ain't get them and I was to caught up with the foams and aqua releases

Man, missing out on the 55's is leaving a bad taste in my mouth. Didn't expect online line release to be so tough.
As xplosivejeff xplosivejeff said, it was a pretty great run of his debut line.

No he won't be. These will probably be completely gone over the next few days in every store you go to unless you live in a huge city with a huge HOH, and even then it'll be tough finding your size...all the HOH's here in NC sold out of them yesterday.

ya he will brah,,trust me

Overall I'm satisfied with Kyrie's debut signature sneaker. We got lots of great colorways and iD options but which colorway do you wish was released to the public? For me it's these

media day ... 

these are too snug for me, but if media day drops i'd be willing to sacrifice my foot. 

Back
Top Bottom