Kyrie 1

Youll pay like 50 over retail on ebay but its worth it imo. Still havent put mine on .. think ima wait til spring . i love the 2s but im gonna miss the new 1 colorways dropping

I want them but the kyrie 1 retailed for $150Aud In Australia and i cant seem to find the double nickel anywhere for less than like $280-$300Aud shipped :frown:
They didnt drop the double nickel here and it blows my mind, especially since on one nickel it sais "Melbourne, VIC, Aus"

For those still looking: Double Nickels up on Footlocker.com sizes 8 and 10

Looks like a bunch of other sizes available in stores

Just copped my 8 

For those still looking: Double Nickels up on Footlocker.com sizes 8 and 10
Looks like a bunch of other sizes available in stores

Just copped my 8 
so if my size is a available for store pick up only, could i stock locate a pair?? Anybody hv SKU #?

so if my size is a available for store pick up only, could i stock locate a pair?? Anybody hv SKU #?
It's hit and miss with me when stock locating. I stock located What the Kd 7's and was able to order so they shipped em to my house. Tried recently for UNC 1's and no cigar.

Being that his second model is already out, anybody know where I can grab any color of the Kyrie 1's for sale? Even 20%, their gonna be used to hoop only. Thanks.
Not sure if you're still interested but several Kyrie 1's are already marked down to $90 or $100 on FTL and they're having a 20% off $99+ with promo code IPFL63FM (ends tomorrow). Sizes are slim pickings though, unless you like the Teal, Tour Yellow or Deep Pewter colorway. Link to the shoes below.

http://bit.ly/1JbXJvA

thats SUICIDE for Kyries,,UNLESS you're rich :smokin,,,,paycheck to paycheck sneaker head like me is not very SMART to cop that :rolleyes

The Uncle Drew Kyrie 1 was limited to 99 pairs, right?

I wonder, how Nike can choose people, which are reselling, these should be for real collectors!

I would never sell a pair, if I would get one!

I neeeeed the double nickel in size 12 to put with my 57 points iD. 2 memorable moments for me in 2015.

The Uncle Drew Kyrie 1 was limited to 99 pairs, right?

I wonder, how Nike can choose people, which are reselling, these should be for real collectors!

I would never sell a pair, if I would get one!
150 pairs made. Bout 20 of em were given away in contest and the rest were friends and family. Seems like the contest pairs were the ones that hit ebay.

Hey, can anyone tell me what colorways came in the Asia EP material and also what is the difference between that and the USA?

Back
Top Bottom