Kyrie 1

I feel you, but I have very little help (Lausd) so I need to be comfy to go after the escapers and runners.

Luckily..this year my kids aren't runners..had runners before..but I could still run as quick as they could in my dress shoes..but I still do take downs (restraints) and things like that..haven't split a pair of pants in three years :rofl:

Luckily..this year my kids aren't runners..had runners before..but I could still run as quick as they could in my dress shoes..but I still do take downs (restraints) and things like that..haven't split a pair of pants in three years
roll.gif
Salute!

nthat.gif

Had a child with the wrong eligibility till Winter. Stabber, runner, spitter...any function, he would display it. They switched him to an appropriate school so it's way easier but stay in sneakers. My old *** will probably slip at first stride. 
laugh.gif

Got an offer from the owner of a private company that provides services to one of my kids doing "behaviorist" duties that I might jump on. Less paperwork, less stress, home sessions, and I get a staff of technicians. Only catch is it's like 10-15% less than what I make now but the freedom from IEPs might be worth it 
laugh.gif

BACK ON TRACK!

How do these run? I'm considering buying a pair of dreams off ebay. 

I have a somewhat wide foot.

I'm a 10 in Jordan 1s, flyknit trainers and air max 90s

I'm a 10.5 in Kobe 9 Elite lows.

I'm leaning more towards a 10.5 to play it safe but, I;m not sure.

No stores near my school (that I can get to without a $30 cab each way) received any of the kyrie 1 color ways so far

Thanks for the help guys

How do these run? I'm considering buying a pair of dreams off ebay. 

I have a somewhat wide foot.

I'm a 10 in Jordan 1s, flyknit trainers and air max 90s

I'm a 10.5 in Kobe 9 Elite lows.

I'm leaning more towards a 10.5 to play it safe but, I;m not sure.

No stores near my school (that I can get to without a $30 cab each way) received any of the kyrie 1 color ways so far

Thanks for the help guys
I would say grab a size 10.5. You might feel a lil tight when you first tried on, but finally loosen up after few hours. 

Btw, how much you paying buying off eBay?

Do you guys think $210 is good for dreams size 8.5. Was thinking about stock locating them at footlocker tomorrow but these might be gone by then and I'm having trouble finding them online. Also, how do they compare to kd 7s? I'm a 8.5 in kds. 

Last edited:
Do you guys think $210 is good for dreams size 8.5. Was thinking about stock locating them at footlocker tomorrow but these might be gone by then and I'm having trouble finding them online. Also, how do they compare to kd 7s? I'm a 8.5 in kds. 

You'll be fine with the 8.5 after breaking them in. I'd hold out for a restock, it's still early in this line, surely they'll be another amazing colorway to release. KD 7 USA(launch colorway) had a restock so it may happen. If money is no object and you want them really bad then by all means go for it.

Nice pickup
smokin.gif

I made the turn on the DRs after seeing the BHMs (didn't like them). Not feeling the ASG at all either.

Air Mag ID coming up...then I'll take another look at those emerald/orange joints.

Wait Harden sig, am I missing something? Also my dreams came in. Love them!! They were snug out the box but I've been wearing them around the house and they are breaking in nicely. Also I did stock locate them, but they came from a store 40 mins away lol! They had a decent amount of pairs the manager said.
View media item 1365357
What footlocker did you get these from brotha? Trying to get a 12 so I can return my 11.5 dreams. Great share!

Nice pickup
smokin.gif

I made the turn on the DRs after seeing the BHMs (didn't like them). Not feeling the ASG at all either.

Air Mag ID coming up...then I'll take another look at those emerald/orange joints.
Mag iDs 
smokin.gif
 I always love Mag inspired iDs, pretty much on any model.  Looking forward to seeing that pair

Wait Harden sig, am I missing something? Also my dreams came in. Love them!! They were snug out the box but I've been wearing them around the house and they are breaking in nicely. Also I did stock locate them, but they came from a store 40 mins away lol! They had a decent amount of pairs the manager said.
View media item 1365357

What footlocker did you get these from brotha? Trying to get a 12 so I can return my 11.5 dreams. Great share!

Yes, Share let the size 12 peeps eat.

Nah, the ASG's are a grey color, they should hide the wear/tear/dirt a little bit better.  

This. They expected the color placement really well, but that white knit arghhh. If it was fuse material, I'd have been walking out the door with them.

Props to Nike for making this pack available at tons of retailers. Even small volume stores got a healthy run.

did a stock locate locate in NC now nothing rerouting...

have any of you guys had this happen where a stock locate was rerouted to another store to find?

just wondering about some stores you guys mightve had with FTL?

did a stock locate locate in NC now nothing rerouting...

have any of you guys had this happen where a stock locate was rerouted to another store to find?

just wondering about some stores you guys mightve had with FTL?
Tried to stock locate earlier this morning,

but failed either

Please do not pay $210 for dreams on ebay and justify that price. That's $100 over retail and the shoe is still available in some areas. My store just ran out but they were sitting for days.

Back
Top Bottom