Kyrie 1

Welp, i have to figure out how to get these all stars, lebron allstars, and them red jordan 10's all in my cart on the 14th

If any ASG shoe would be to sell out it would be the Kyrie 1's IMO. The Kyrie's are basically the only ASG sneakers people are talking about honestly the only pair even worth talking about. I predict they all will sell "okay" but seriously doubt majority of them sell out. Aside from the Foamposites (Foams have a diehard fan base) & the Kyrie 1's, I don't really hear anybody talking about the other pairs.

Also add the fact that it was confirmed that the Kyrie is being released in significantly less quantities than all other ASG shoes. I really hope it's not to #scressful

Also add the fact that it was confirmed that the Kyrie is being released in significantly less quantities than all other ASG shoes. I really hope it's not to #scressful

We should be good if Kanye's shoe drops ASG weekend as rumored.

If ASG's are already shipping 2 weeks early for only $40-50 above retail, that's usually a pretty good sign these won't be terrible to get on release day.  

Yeah like Joulze said I seen more ppl talk about the kyrie 1 than any shoe even ppl who seen me wear the dreams and call em wack (just the kyrie in general) are now like I need those ASGs. Goodluck to all though

Those all stars are tough. Looks like a dope spring/summer shoe. I gotta stop bs'n and cop the DR. Might even shell out the dough for a pair of dreams. I slept hard.

My first pair of Kyrie's, can't wait to test them out on the court Thursday night.  

Details are nice, there is a cool "map" print on the insole, same as the wrapping in the box.  
Looks like a shoe you can get dirty no worries love that about this

My first pair of Kyrie's, can't wait to test them out on the court Thursday night.  

Details are nice, there is a cool "map" print on the insole, same as the wrapping in the box.  
You gotta give us a pic of that map, bro. These are a must cop for me. with The KDs

@dwoodactennis
nthat.gif
#teamearly haha I don't get stuff early but when I do it feels great. Now I know how it feels since I see you get stuff early sometimes lol
Repped for the hookup!  I'm out of town with the wife Valentine's weekend so I had to lock my pairs down know so I could enjoy them that weekend traveling.  
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom