Kyrie 1

nbastore 15% code: 10137 but tax and shipping is a deal breaker for some of us

didn't know code nbafs1 gives $19.95 discount

Last edited:
Those are sweet. Ordered from ndc. Now gonna go to FTL to pick up in case. Will return my ndc order if FTL still has them.

Last edited:
After hearing early reviews about these decided to go half size up... Kobe 4,5,8 fit. Hopefully they're not too long like the KD 7 is this year.

Missed the 9.5 on nba. Would like to have grabbed for cheaper. These we're an easy cop, in and out at ftl. Dude said the kids spent most of their money on the 11s and they barely got enough raffle entries for the Christmas shoes. I will flourish :pimp:

Pic for those interested
View media item 1317679

How are they in person?

Last edited:
they did....
Not my size tho...

eyes.gif

I was able to get thru on the NBAStore, the coupon took away $20 but it didn't give me free shipping. What's worse is that I fell out of the window to cancel my NDC order. I mean I can still send them back, but I imagine that I will be a wait before that money shows back up in my account.

I was able to get thru on the NBAStore, the coupon took away $20 but it didn't give me free shipping. What's worse is that I fell out of the window to cancel my NDC order. I mean I can still send them back, but I imagine that I will be a wait before that money shows back up in my account.
The coupon seems a little weird but it basically gives you a $20 discount and then you're supposed to select the 1 day shipping option to get free shipping.

Missed the 9.5 on nba. Would like to have grabbed for cheaper. These we're an easy cop, in and out at ftl. Dude said the kids spent most of their money on the 11s and they barely got enough raffle entries for the Christmas shoes. I will flourish
pimp.gif

Pic for those interested
Need more pics of these.

Glad I copped from NBA Store.

Nike just canceled second order. Ordered before the limit started.

Back
Top Bottom