Kyrie 1

Foot locker cancelled my order for deceptive reds. Really bummed out, there are no more pairs in Canada

He we go again with Nike not being able to get the release dates right
laugh.gif
It´s really getting annoying 

Hey guys quick question, I ordered my DR's from a website called kix press based out of Taiwan and the box says Kyrie 1 EP. What does EP mean?

That's not a bad idea. Pass on the Kyrie 1 on the 21 and just cop them along with the Easter colorway on the same day. Love this shoe.

Brothership my butt. Dude played nearly as many minutes at Duke as me haha. UNC ALL DAY!!!

Yea thats what it means, kids are gonna get more colorways and they amount of pairs they got are gonna far exceed mens

Yea thats what it means, kids are gonna get more colorways and they amount of pairs they got are gonna far exceed mens
Look you can be wrong and think whatever you want breh. But fact is, GS Has 1 one GS only release. One. And Everytime I was checking on the AS, DR, etc, the men's were sold out first. That's not because there were less pairs, it's because men buy way more shoes than kids.

Im not tryna start any problems, im just restating something that was said early in the thread

That these were gonna be marketed more towards kids, and in my area my local store managers have said they have recieved more gs pairs than mens but the mens sell out more cause men are buying the sneakers more often than not

Im not tryna start any problems, im just restating something that was said early in the thread

That these were gonna be marketed more towards kids, and in my area my local store managers have said they have recieved more gs pairs than mens but the mens sell out more cause men are buying the sneakers more often than not
Idk man. Maybe you're right but I don't see it.

Back
Top Bottom