Kyrie 1

just comin in here to say, I love this damn shoe. I hope the K2 doesnt disappoint

Last edited:
Saw the USAs in person when i went to put in a raffle. IMO, they are the best pair between them and  Kobes/LeBrons. My boy has employee discount through Sports Authority so I'm about  to grab those and the tours... 

the price next year i would say might be around $130 which for me and compared to other shoes is still a good price. it'll be 3, 4 years down the line when he gets caught up to the KDs/Lebrons/Kobes

sick.gif
Nike stop
That's what I expected. Still not bad though.

Man the tour yellows are so tempting. I usually don't like yellow shoes and the tour yellows looks like a GS cw sort of, but there's something about them that I like.

Yeah $130 ain't thaaaat bad... I can't wait till years from now I'm looking at my kyrie 1's thinking.. Copping for $88... Now those were the days

Man the tour yellows are so tempting. I usually don't like yellow shoes and the tour yellows looks like a GS cw sort of, but there's something about them that I like.
I'm not usually one for colorful shoes. I'm more of a black, blue, grey, white kind of person. But I ended up copping the Tour Yellow Kyries and these joints are fresh as **** in person!

Last edited:
Just got the Tour Yellows, best colorway out of the current colorways imo. Loving the Australian vibe :D

Back
Top Bottom