Kyrie 1

Last hope is for SA, but their 20% deals always excludes Nike 
mean.gif
They use to let us eat on kyries 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
All the good sizes went real quick ,

Also guys from what i heard (cant confirm this) to clear up the logo confusion .. the Sun is the limited release 

All clear now! The limited (sun logo)ones are going to the eu side. Its kinda funny the whole RISE campaign is a china region thing...and the ones we got the shiny K logo is also stated a limited model on the box.

I think the US will see its rise release towards the end of the month/early next month (if at all) .. gotta be time for the Kyrie 2 to be entering the scene soon .. dreams dropped what was it dec 23rd or something like that ? But i do really like the rise with the sun logo 

Last edited:
I think the US will see its rise release towards the end of the month/early next month (if at all) .. gotta be time for the Kyrie 2 to be entering the scene soon .. dreams dropped what was it dec 23rd or something like that ? But i do really like the rise with the sun logo 

yeah, the Kyrie 1 dropped end of December, sp thats when the 2 should drop. We still have a solid 4 months left

yeah, the Kyrie 1 dropped end of December, sp thats when the 2 should drop. We still have a solid 4 months left
Yeah but towards the end it usually slows down unless it was an elite/ext or what the pair .. (from what it usually seems) so idk how many more colorways were gonna see , i still got about 2 more ID's to do tho so the longer the better IMO 

yeah i dont think there is an elite model this year. someone a couple months back posted a link that had quite a few colorways still due to come out and they sounded good. I also still have at least 1 id I want to do just because i love this shoe so much

Man I hope they don't change the design too much from the 1

This show has been :nthat: since day 1

Only improvements I need are another zoom bag and the heel cup. Other than that the 1 is :smokin

Last edited:
Yo guys, Footlocker must've restocked or something. I was on the lookout for the Kyrie 1 USAs and they had a lot of sizes available today that weren't available for the past few days. But then I noticed something else even more odd, they had the Kyrie 1 BHM available.... for under 130.... and they had my size. So I said **** the USA and copped the BHM!! Discount code won't work, but the Free Shipping code works! The Brotherhoods are up too in some sizes. 

Unfortunately no Dreams or ASG or Deceptive Reds. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom