KYRIE 2 NIKEID THREAD

nrmancruso nrmancruso when did you order the batmans? I feel like they're taking a long time with my pair

Actually I just saw I ordered on 3/29, i thought its been a lot longer lmao

Last edited:
@NrmanCruso when did you order the batmans? I feel like they're taking a long time with my pair

Actually I just saw I ordered on 3/29, i thought its been a lot longer lmao
They have been taking a little longer then usual but I shipping has been a lot better.

Once shipped email arrives they get here in about 2 days. Really fast.

Takes longer coming from Memphis then it does China
mean.gif

REALLY want a Miami Heat colorway but I just don't know which direction to go with it. I don't know if I should go mostly black or mostly white, or whether I should go yellow or gold accents. I kind of want to use the red Easter option (which is fuego btw) but I'm just so undecided :rolleyes

EDIT :nerd:
View media item 1987997

Last edited:
Finally got my ky-razzles/nothern lights/asgs and I couldn't be happier... Nothing new, just my version of the prelude mock up

Bonus:

Hey fam I need some help. 

I'm a white guy and I like the color orange - probably gonna play in them most of the time not really gonna lifestyle them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I miss Kobe already.

Jason Terry is the man

JMG

Got my team red/gum iD's in:

Kinda wish I went with plain black laces for a cleaner look. Is there any way I can get a pair of plain black laces without reordering an entirely new iD,or buying a GR pair? Or are there sites that sell these kinds without spending more than $20?

These are really nice! The strap in that color looks like a shroud or cape.

new options are not really appealing to me.

I really wanted the option to choose the lining color separately...

Back
Top Bottom