Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Duke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Ready for the next wave of cws 
nerd.gif

God, I'm getting sick of the blind Curry love.  Yes, he's a great player, but as of right now, he's had one-and-a-half great seasons and one MVP. He's not LeBron, and he never will be IMO.  If Curry went to, say, Charlotte to win one for his home team, I seriously doubt that they could get things together like LeBron has.
Lebrn doesn't have anything together really, he left his home team and joined up with two superstars in their prime to win a ring

And now his current team is only good because stern rigged the lottery so cavs could get 3 1st round picks within 4 years

Curry however stuck with the team that drafted him and one a ring for them

Lebrn doesn't have anything together really, he left his home team and joined up with two superstars in their prime to win a ring

And now his current team is only good because stern rigged the lottery so cavs could get 3 1st round picks within 4 years

Did you watch the Finals this year?

When LeBron was resting the Cavs weren't even a playoff team, much less a Finals team.  He was the best player on that court, and he brought them all the way to the Finals without Kevin Love and only had Kyrie for three-quarters of a game.  Curry is a good shooter, decent ball handler, okay defender, and okay all-around player.  LeBron is the most versatile player in the league, and he has been since 2003.  

When LeBron was resting the Cavs weren't even a playoff team, much less a Finals team.  He was the best player on that court, and he brought them all the way to the Finals without Kevin Love and only had Kyrie for three-quarters of a game.  Curry is a good shooter, decent ball handler, okay defender, and okay all-around player.  LeBron is the most versatile player in the league, and he has been since 2003.  
in the finals when lebron was resting the team was
Dellanova shumpert jr thompson and mozgov. That team without lebron would be tanking

What LeBron is to his team or any team he plays on can't be argued. The man is a phenom. But don't come in downplaying curry for the sake of your argument. That's just foolish and almost makes your opionon irrelevant.

Last edited:
I don't care about Lebron or Curry when it comes to this thread. Get enough of those 2 all over the news feed everyday.
I care about the Kyrie 2 when I see this thread has 5 new replies.

Yeah man, Curry is definitely just an okay all around player

LOL get the **** outta here

:rofl:
You're reaching, pa. Just say you hate LeBron or you're Steph.

Anyway, back to the shoes. I wonder what's after the Duke, green glow, Easter, etc. :nerd:

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl:
You're reaching, pa. Just say you hate LeBron or you're Steph.

Anyway, back to the shoes. I wonder what's after the Duke, green glow, Easter, etc. :nerd:

bron gets too much credit when they win, and not enough blame when they lose

But this is a Kyrie thread, so I'll stop here

Last edited by a moderator:
Went to work & Un-DSed my BHMs for a Super Bowl party after I get off. Party got cancelled. I'm in the No Flex Zone.

I'm done arguing about who's best.  I think it's LeBron.  As long as you appreciate the game, that's good enough for me.  I'm also not saying that Curry isn't good, he's a fantastic player.

Really hope we can see a repeat of the Dream colorway.  That swoosh fade was dope.

So I ordered something from NDC and got a suggestion for "Kyrie 2 Premium ID" and it looks like a northern lights option from what I can see

Back
Top Bottom