Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
If you actually read this thread you notice people in here saying they ordered and they were cancelled ASAP

I didn't. Probably 2nd time posting on this thread.

The first time being I posted you could get the inferno 2 for $80 a couple weeks ago.

Last edited:
So then why were orders canceled and refunded??.....did any1 who ordered actually get there order thru and confirmed???

The brotherhoods are pretty much a poor ID.
They nice but am I right in thinking they can be made on ID? but given the choice nobody would ID such colourway, much better options than that.

They nice but am I right in thinking they can be made on ID? but given the choice nobody would ID such colourway, much better options than that.

this is what everyone said last year about the dukies too. not hating on you, just found it funny that nike is 2 for 2 on these with that so far :lol:

this is what everyone said last year about the dukies too. not hating on you, just found it funny that nike is 2 for 2 on these with that so far :lol:

I'm def happy with my Kyrie I dukes as well as the 2s.

People that say they are Ids..... What's NOT an ID? :lol:

very true, these days there has been so much put out that its hard to have somthing that doesnt look like an ID. And when you do, thats when we start havig the awful what the series and all star packs

I can see were your coming from but then I say Effects are not like an ID, Inferno can't be replicated via ID, BHM again can't be ID'd.

Brotherhoods are just a plain boring ID.

I can see were your coming from but then I say Effects are not like an ID, Inferno can't be replicated via ID, BHM again can't be ID'd.

Brotherhoods are just a plain boring ID.

Most special patterns hit ID bruh. Not everyone needs special effects to like a colorway especially since the silhouette is dope.

Not denying the shoe/silhouette isn't dope.
To me it's the seasons top shoe. Have 7 pairs so far. But no denying the Brotherhoods are just a plain boring ID.
Colours are still nice but don't think they are on par with any of the other colourways so far.
Let's hope your right & the effect graphic, effect mesh vamp & its outsole do become available on ID. Same with the BHM sole & strap but I can't see it.

I too don't need fancy patterns to like a shoe, Inferno are not a fancy pattern / graphic but are my fav pair so far. Love the Crimson and again wish that was a option on the mesh vamp on ID.

Brotherhoods are nice but could of just maybe changed them a little so they are not the same as a ID.
Never managed to get last years Dukes as they unfortunately didn't release in Europe.

Kyries are falling into a pattern. They start you off with major heat and slowly dissipate. I've got the Effect, Xmas, Inferno, and BHM but will be passing on the Dukes and Green Glows. Would have passed on the ASG too. Easters are looking fruity.

Time for an ID...I keep putting it off.

Not denying the shoe/silhouette isn't dope.
To me it's the seasons top shoe. Have 7 pairs so far. But no denying the Brotherhoods are just a plain boring ID.
Colours are still nice but don't think they are on par with any of the other colourways so far.
Let's hope your right & the effect graphic, effect mesh vamp & its outsole do become available on ID. Same with the BHM sole & strap but I can't see it.

I too don't need fancy patterns to like a shoe, Inferno are not a fancy pattern / graphic but are my fav pair so far. Love the Crimson and again wish that was a option on the mesh vamp on ID.

Brotherhoods are nice but could of just maybe changed them a little so they are not the same as a ID.
Never managed to get last years Dukes as they unfortunately didn't release in Europe.
Too each his own I guess but id rather get a retail release for a color you can "id" since the shoes ship much quicker and are much cheaper.
And I never said the effect graphic would hit id. I say most of the special patterns hit but that doesn't mean all.

Kyries are falling into a pattern. They start you off with major heat and slowly dissipate. I've got the Effect, Xmas, Inferno, and BHM but will be passing on the Dukes and Green Glows. Would have passed on the ASG too. Easters are looking fruity.

Time for an ID...I keep putting it off.

Yeah, I'm about to sping for an ID as well. I've been holding out waiting for another cw I like to drop. Might as well make my own.

I'm def happy with my Kyrie I dukes as well as the 2s.

People that say they are Ids..... What's NOT an ID?
laugh.gif
I really like my Kyrie 1 dukes too. The shade of blue they used looks very nice especially in sunlight. 

Last edited:
I can't see Effect or BHM pattern hitting ID.
Christmas had its own pattern too and doubt those teeth will either.
Can't think of any others patterns!

One design I'm not a fan of is that Easter pattern on the upper. Hope they don't decide that would be a good option on ID.

Green Glows next for me but can't find any Europe release info. Hope the Kyrie's are not going to go like the 1's last year, after All Star they started to only release certain colours.
We had Easters but no Infared, Dukes, Flytrap, Letterman, Double Nickle, And obviously Uncle Drews haha.

Last edited:
I can't see Effect or BHM pattern hitting ID.
Christmas had its own pattern too and doubt those teeth will either.
Can't think of any others patterns then!

One design I'm not a fan of is that Easter pattern on the upper. Hope they don't decide that would be a good option on ID.

Green Glows next for me but can't find any Europe release info. Hope the Kyrie's are not going to go like the 1's last year, after All Star they started to only release certain colours.
We had Easters but no Infared, Dukes, Flytrap, Letterman, Double Nickle, And obviously Uncle Drews haha.
Agree.

Would be awful 
mean.gif

If I see the Green Glows anywhere, I will let you know

infernos and BHMs still sitting in the box, which is unusual for me. I normally put 1 wear on my stuff asap. Im not sure if i'll be grabbing these green glows. gunna need some coupon lovin

Back
Top Bottom