Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
i am 100% gonna cop the green glows tomorrow.. need some new gym shoes.. i usually order off nike but i have to see how the sizes run.. .5 size up or the same for the kyrie 2

I really want to see pics of new cw's 
nerd.gif

Those dukes [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

107 with platinum vip. Now in hand I like the more subtle cw of the GG over the infernos. Always I went half size up over my tts 10.5 I like the fit way better. Should have listen to @VentureBlake when he told us to go up. I believe.

107 with platinum vip. Now in hand I like the more subtle cw of the GG over the infernos. Always I went half size up over my tts 10.5 I like the fit way better. Should have listen to @VentureBlake when he told us to go up. I believe.

Can anyone else support this ^

This would be my first pair of Kyries, I wear 13 in Kobes, but thinking of getting a pair of these GG. Should I get 13 or 13.5? There isn't really anywhere to try on the 13.5, have to order from Nike or Eastbay probably.

This would be my first pair of Kyries, I wear 13 in Kobes, but thinking of getting a pair of these GG. Should I get 13 or 13.5? There isn't really anywhere to try on the 13.5, have to order from Nike or Eastbay probably.
I don't own any kyries yet either, I went with the same size as my kobes , since kobes are typically more of a snug/narrow fit like these kyries are supposed to be. Wish I had my pair to give you a better comparison.

Go TTS.

I wear a 13 in Kobes and Kyries.

Don't go half a size up. Stay tts.
They are bigger than the Kyrie 1.
I agree with this.

I went TTS on both. Kyrie 1 is uncomfortably snug for me until your foot breaks it in for an hour or two. Kyrie 2 has more space all around but is a perfect fit without being overly tight at TTS.

Back
Top Bottom