Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Does this site usually take awhile to ship? Ordered right after you posted that and still no shipping info yet. Was hoping to get them before his game on Saturday.
I've only ordered from them once but I don't remember it taking too long for them to ship.

Oh ok. If they don't ship out by today then I might cancel my order and just cop in store Saturday morning.

Mfin amazing.. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

01.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

Growing on me.

Amazing.

Kyrie 2 "concrete " releases in April. Color says grey
Kyrie 2 "cavs" releases in May. Color says navy gold

Interesting.

Last edited:
Dukes are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

The black jersey material detail on the straps and tongue... solid black upper and midsole with accents of white.. translucent royal blue sole :pimp:

The 'DUKE' lettering on the rear and heels is different from previous collegiate inspired signature shoes I've seen, gives off an Air More Uptempo vibe. I think it's fresh but I'm biased since I'm a Duke fan

I'm kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinda feelin the Duke "Branded" version......

..... but man, before pics came out I envisioned them a multitude of ways and that was absolutely not one of them. :lol:

March 19 for the Duke Branded? FTL color description fits the bill and March Madness makes since to drop this month. The Duke lettering is a tad big, nothing NTdenim can't hide lol

I love the effects but I HAVE to get the Dukes and don't need 2 pair. IF they do release.

Last edited:
March 19 for the Duke Branded? FTL color description fits the bill and March Madness makes since to drop this month. The Duke lettering is a tad big, nothing NTdenim can't hide lol
19th – NIKE KYRIE 2 LMTD – 838639-001

Could be, this is from a shop from Europe and they are LMTD, it make sense

2 gone already, im pretty sure i've got at least 5. I think they sent me 8 total but just need to double check before promising

Freebies are nice but since I don't have the shoes I'll just let someone else get it. They are free right? lol

Freebies are nice but since I don't have the shoes I'll just let someone else get it. They are free right? lol

haha yeah absolutely.

I just checked the pic I put in the 1 thread when they came in, they sent me 6 total so I do in fact have 5 extra

i don't think id ever wear them, so i'll just let the next person grab them as well

Good looking tho @drisk34
 :nthat:  

:smokin :smokin

***edit***
All Claimed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom