Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
^^sad because i'll be broke by the end of this weekend with Kobe, Jordan, Curry and Kyrie releases this Saturday
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Dang, you made me post that and show my geek-nerd self!!! J/K. I know most are bandwagonners when it comes to Duke - back then NO ONE liked them, it was UNLV/Michigan.

For the record,I'm sitting g here watching March Madness in a duke #33 jersey - my favorite player ever.

i feel you...i got 20 years of fanhood too...cant wait till sat

Any way we can find out which stores will be getting the Kyrie dukes in? Sorry in advance if this was already posted

Dang, you made me post that and show my geek-nerd self!!! J/K. I know most are bandwagonners when it comes to Duke - back then NO ONE liked them, it was UNLV/Michigan.

For the record,I'm sitting g here watching March Madness in a duke #33 jersey - my favorite player ever.

The assist to Laettner for the GW was legendary. College bball in the 90's was great. I bandwagonned a few Nike teams, UNC, G'Town, Michigan, Duke :lol:

I tried playing in my 2s but they were killing my knees smh the same problem I had with the 1's. Add a zoom unit in the heel they would be golden though.

I tried playing in my 2s but they were killing my knees smh the same problem I had with the 1's. Add a zoom unit in the heel they would be golden though.
what do u normally hoop in? I actually have no problems with the cushioning and im a big guy

Funny thing, they actually have a Zoom unit in the heel. Yeah, I couldn't feel it either.

I did some shooting drills outdoors and they are a solid option if you want to beat them up that way. I actually feel the cushioning on the front and back. The rounded sole feels great and the transition is exceptional and not odd at all when I was skeptical upon first try on with the Effects. The strap is annoying but the lockdown is great. From a performance stand point they are better than the 1s. After I'm done it feels like there is a bulge near the toes. Gotta investigate that maybe have to send them back for a remake (iD).

what do u normally hoop in? I actually have no problems with the cushioning and im a big guy
Usually I play in the Hyperdunk 2011 the past couple of years Ive just been purchasing DS or close to it pairs off of ebay for the low and running them into the ground.

The hyperdunk has rally good zoom cushioning so its tough going from that to a super low cushion shoe like the kyrie. They have zoom but its the new cheap Nike zoom. I didn't have a problem with the cushion but I haven't played any real games in them yet so I can't say. I went from the ultraboost to wearing the kyries though and the lack of the cushion was immediately noticeable. dont know yet if itll kill my feet/knees.

Tomorrow the duke sold out quick or not?

im thinking they'll sell out on most sites by mid day.

im still not sure what to do. They are a really cool shoe, and I dont remember nike ever doing something like it before.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom