Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
There's only two more colorways on a release calendar I saw after the grey pair. April 27 and May 19. No color description though.

Guess no one cares  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
drisk34 drisk34 I'm sure you did. Not saying you didn't. Just commenting on the fact that no one has acknowledged the fact that they are available

I knew you were from the UK too, I just didnt realize it at the time, my bad.

I couldnt find anything on an actual release date, but if JJ has them now, its gotta be pretty soon.

Yeah no prob appreciate the help.
Like you said I think it will be soon. Maybe these drop them the grey.
Still on the lookout for the orange pair, hope it isn't these, especially as colours don't match but stranger things have happened.

I like the Navy/Yellow. Reminds me of the air max pillar as well. I'm a UM fan and go to UM hospital every month. So I plan on copping JJ is sold out in size 12.

People do care about the navy/yellow, few sizes left.
They satisfy the craving of another sneaker. Nike got us out here like fiends. I swear I just woke up researching French blues postponed out the blue. Solid new cws but those easters look like some 70s plates. Lol

ehh, its a little tough to say that when its only 1 place that dropped them, and its a place that has known coupons.

Also I remember JJ dropped the Grey Cruz's a month or 2 early on accident, Im thinking this is the same scenario.

Last edited:
JimmJazz almost never has size 14.

Def copping the Gold/Navy pair.

Hope DSG gets them and the discounts can continue.

They had the Duke's at my local HOH. I took a pass because I couldn't get a discount. Apparently they're a QS release but it doesn't say it in the box. Kind of regret not getting them.. I might go back and get them tonight.

Last edited:
I saw the Dukes in SNKRS app thinking they'd sit for a little. I was going to purchase them later for whatever reason...yeah they were sold out by then lol :frown:

They had the Duke's at my local HOH. I took a pass because I couldn't get a discount. Apparently they're a QS release but it doesn't say it in the box. Kind of regret not getting them.. I might go back and get them tonight.
The box doesn't say QS but it does say LMTD on it.

ehh, its a little tough to say that when its only 1 place that dropped them, and its a place that has known coupons.

Also I remember JJ dropped the Grey Cruz's a month or 2 early on accident, Im thinking this is the same scenario.
Plus JJ online stock is usually literally only a hand full of pairs, at least when it comes to J's.

Friend that works at a shoe spot says she has 4 upcoming releases in the calendar:

- Concretes
- Retros
- USAs
- Cavs

Friend that works at a shoe spot says she has 4 upcoming releases in the calendar:

- Concretes

- Retros

- USAs

- Cavs

My guess:

Concrete = Grey
Cavs = navy/yellow
Retro = Kyruache
USA = :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom