Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Not 100% but i think Kyrie is wearing the team red Finals Kyrie 1s with the gold heel against the rockets

Last edited:
1>2. Sorry, but it's true. I'm saying this to you. Will the 3's be better? I have no clue.

Last edited:
Played 7 games of pickup in the Kyrie 2's on Saturday. Didn't notice anything particularly different about the cushioning in the 2's from any other shoe. My back/legs have been sore for the past few days but I think that has more to do with me being out of shape than it does the shoes not having boost cushioning.

I dont really have any issues with the cushioning either...and im 6'4 215 fwiw. I seen several post players wearing these in the ncaa tourney (tarzinksi the 7 footer dude from Arizona, Mckay the pf from iowa state) plus thaddeus young, cushioning must be fine for them too

1>2. Sorry, but it's true. I'm saying this to you. Will the 3's be better? I have no clue.

No disrespect to anyone, i think the 1 had some sick colorways but i had no interest in the design cuz they childish looking. Im 32, im not trying to wear shoes with big *** sharks teeth across the whole outsole and spikes in the back. Some of the colorwise were nice but just couldnt get down with the design. To each their own.

I dont really have any issues with the cushioning either...and im 6'4 215 fwiw. I seen several post players wearing these in the ncaa tourney (tarzinksi the 7 footer dude from Arizona, Mckay the pf from iowa state) plus thaddeus young, cushioning must be fine for them too
completely butchered Tarczewski [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I need pics of these orange and royals that release on the 7th, hoping my team can wear them although our jerseys are black white and orange. If they don't have too much blue we should be good.

Last edited:
No disrespect to anyone, i think the 1 had some sick colorways but i had no interest in the design cuz they childish looking. Im 32, im not trying to wear shoes with big *** sharks teeth across the whole outsole and spikes in the back. Some of the colorwise were nice but just couldnt get down with the design. To each their own.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom